BfEC Power Attack maths

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: BfEC Power Attack maths

Threaded View

Post Count

BfEC Power Attack maths

hmm this is something i dont understand, probably based on maths used on some other planet .. uranus? probably..i attacked 20x "single attacks" and the minimum points through these attacks were 829. points were ranging between 829 and some 1400.since i got pissed off with the circle of death spinning for each action, thought of using "power attacks". my power attack points ranged from 2200 to some 3800.so going by the lowest points, 2200. divide that by 4 and u get 550 points each attack.Observations and concerns:1. with single attack, lowest 829 points.2. with power attack, lowest 550 points.3. isn't a power attack supposed to be "powerful"?4. is the math being applied here from URanus?5. doesn't deca want to reduce the server load?6. shouldn't deca promote power attacks to reduce the number of queries?7. #brainfart ?gosh! so much feedback but no change at all. same poop, just another day .. sighP.S. fire away the people managing this forum! each time i post, the formatting of the forum breaks. F it!
    Last edited by TZora; 10-01-2018 at 12:10 AM.