I am so freakin’ happy!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I am so freakin’ happy!

Red face I am so freakin’ happy!

OMG! I did it. I finally did it! After several days and countless attempts w/o success I FINALLY logged into this forum. I was just about to throw in the towel when luck found me and guess # 3,000 revealed itself as my true forgotten password.

Well. (Sigh) That’s all. I really don’t have anything to say. But, with this being my 5th post in just about as many years, I’m sure I was missed so I had to share the news.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I thought it was a post that you deleted Crime City from your phone.

I have thought about it but it’s hard to walk away from a game I’ve got so much time in (typing and reading that makes me realize how silly that is to say). It’s sad really. The game seems so dead at times. Usually when I pull up the history of other players a majority of them are flat. It’s nearly impossible to recruit new members to the syndicate. It would be a lot more fun to play if it were as active as it once was.
    Last edited by _DEEZNUTTS_; 09-27-2018 at 08:50 PM.
    My #682-096-916 / Syn. #418-205-926

Lurker
    Post Count
    I quit beginning of the year finally after 5-6 years of playing don't miss it one bit, I was playing b4 syndicates existed. 99.9% of phone apps don't have the issues this game does. The issues outweighed any "friends" I met in this game.

Did you wipe out your hood and syndicate or just walk away? So far, I haven’t been able to do either.

It’s sad though,...our little syndicate has been pluggin’ away at things for so long, we seem to FINALLY have something to be proud of just as we all start to see the sun setting.
    My #682-096-916 / Syn. #418-205-926

Lurker
    Post Count
    No I didn't sell anything and most of 2017 I played in a mini syndicate of my accounts to break the competitive fire. I just left my accounts as is. My accounts were in the trillions then I'm sure average stats are probably something stupid like quadrillion or quintillion like it matters, chasing a no end goal of stats.