New User Data & Permissions on iOS

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New User Data & Permissions on iOS

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Angry New User Data & Permissions on iOS

Is it just me, or does Deca try to collect more privacy data then the NSA, FBI and CIA alltogether?

Why would anyone allow the app to use my microphone, use my cameara, or hand over my contacts and pictures, thats just some of the stuff, GPS tracking, using of the internet, full network access and the list goes on, you might as well hand your wife and kids over to them.

The world has gone mad, unless the policy will be changed in a drastic way Im done, I advise everyone else to follow.

Lets all take a WTF moment.

Could we have a word with a Deca representative?

Post Count
    pssst .. passive income!

Post Count
    Time to take of you aluminum tin hats?

The TOS the lawyers wrote was way to broad, while if you look in app permissions, it has acces (on droid) to two things only. Contacts and storage.

Contacts: You are there contact, they need to get a userid, etc. etc. from you so they know who you are. I believe none of it that CC is now looking up all my contacts to sell CC to them.
    Storage: That is where CC stores data; e.g. maps, etc.

It has no permission, nor requested it to access my microphone, besides the overly weird TOS, it simply can't without asking (android protects, I guess IOS will too).

Had several questions like that, which are utterly bs imho. Mods can explain further I guess and hoping they do so.

Br.
    Name
    972-301-175