Clubhouse upgrade, different requirements across platforms

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Clubhouse upgrade, different requirements across platforms

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Clubhouse upgrade, different requirements across platforms

Just when you think it can't really be this screwed up.

Two of us are currently trying to keep production up for Clubhouse materials. I got snarky with the iOS user, why didn't he finish the Demolition production before moving onto the next, and he insisted he did. Not according to my Android. Here are the side by side pics.

SMDH. Can't make this **** up.

ClubHs11.jpg
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    Just when you think it can't really be this screwed up.

Two of us are currently trying to keep production up for Clubhouse materials. I got snarky with the iOS user, why didn't he finish the Demolition production before moving onto the next, and he insisted he did. Not according to my Android. Here are the side by side pics.

SMDH. Can't make this **** up.

ClubHs11.jpg
    Hi Mrs Cash Thanks for reporting! And for posting the SS!

There are lots of inconsistencies between iOS and Androids on the Base. Some are display issues and some are not. It's confusing, but reps have details on most Base issues ready for DECA to review and fix when they get the time after lag is reduced and all required upgrades are completed. You know... priorities...

When we get to discussing Base issues, I'll be sure to reference this thread.

Most Base issues have been reported here but threads are scattered over the past year, so I'll post a comprehensive list on the forum in a new thread of all known Base issues sometime in the near future, I hope...
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The numbers for the upgrade are wrong on IOS - the requirements aren't different. If you're planning an upgrade, get an Android user to tell you the requirements. That's IF they can get the base to even load

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Hi Mrs Cash Thanks for reporting! And for posting the SS!

There are lots of inconsistencies between iOS and Androids on the Base. Some are display issues and some are not. It's confusing, but reps have details on most Base issues ready for DECA to review and fix when they get the time after lag is reduced and all required upgrades are completed. You know... priorities...

When we get to discussing Base issues, I'll be sure to reference this thread.

Most Base issues have been reported here but threads are scattered over the past year, so I'll post a comprehensive list on the forum in a new thread of all known Base issues sometime in the near future, I hope...
    Thanks Vile Lynn. I won't hold my breath for it to get resolved anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomsdayMY View Post
    That's IF they can get the base to even load
    Sad but true. It's no wonder that I finally accumulated thousands of Star Power, it's too frustrating to waste all that time producing. I would love to do it 3x daily, but it's too time consuming...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780