New User Agreement - Access to my Mic / GPS / Pics ??? Losing half my team WTF

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New User Agreement - Access to my Mic / GPS / Pics ??? Losing half my team WTF

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

New User Agreement - Access to my Mic / GPS / Pics ??? Losing half my team WTF

Who,s idea was it to ask for access to DELETE FILES off my phone ?
    Acess to my mic ?
    Access to my GPS?
    NOT GONNA HAPPEN - so half my team is locked out of the game and refusing to agree to this BS !
    WTF Deca ????
    😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Acess to my mic ?
    Access to my GPS?
    NOT GONNA HAPPEN - so half my team is locked out of the game and refusing to agree to this BS !
    Why would 1/2 agree to this abuse? Did 1/2 actually read and accept or did they accept without reading?
    Deca wants to use your camera also. They might want to pull the battery when they go to bed with thier wife or leave the phone in another room.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Acess to my mic ?
    Access to my GPS?
    WTF Deca ????
    😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    Why would 1/2 agree to this abuse? Did 1/2 actually read and accept or did they accept without reading?
    Deca wants to use your camera also. They might want to pull the battery when they go to bed with thier wife or leave the phone in another room.
    Ask Google... this is Google's requirement for all apps or the apps will be removed from the Play Store unless compliant. It's Google's reaction to Face Book's privacy scandals.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Ask Google... this is Google's requirement for all apps or the apps will be removed from the Play Store unless compliant. It's Google's reaction to Face Book's privacy scandals.
    Lynn it seems rather odd for a solution to a privacy scandal is a more intrusive invasion of privacy and facilitation of greater privacy violation. Please provide a link to Googles request for these changes.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lynn it seems rather odd for a solution to a privacy scandal is a more intrusive invasion of privacy and facilitation of greater privacy violation. Please provide a link to Googles request for these changes.
    Crickets...
    Hmmm perhaps the blaming Google was just a cheap dodge to avoid admitting another DECA screw up!

Post Count
    Crickets...
    Hmmm perhaps the blaming Google was just a cheap dodge to avoid admitting another DECA screw up!
    Hi Tinker, guess what? When you say "jump".... I don't have to jump, JS

I'm sure a lot of things 'seem rather odd' to you... not my problem
    You can google Google if you want.

Here's an informative link about User Data Permissions. Enjoy!
    Line ID: clementine88

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I didn’t know McDoc was still playing, you should really join the gm chat rooms where all this is discussed by the players. The forum isn’t the place for answers anymore.