3 updates in 30 days

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 updates in 30 days

Post Count

3 updates in 30 days

so what changed? don't see a darn thing improved. so what for those updates for? some 'shapelling' mistakes fixed? grammar fixed? don't quite understand what good those 3 updates brought to the game lol

Can we fix the incredible lag on iOS devices? It has been months and months... The game is almost unplayable, if that is even possible anymore.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    so what changed? don't see a darn thing improved. so what for those updates for? some 'shapelling' mistakes fixed? grammar fixed? don't quite understand what good those 3 updates brought to the game lol
    Are you serious? We now have a percentage counter in the loading bar. Do you have any idea how many years that the community has been begging the developers for this feature. No longer do we have to guess whether or not the game has loaded 48% or 53%. Now we know definitively. What a massive upgrade to the game this has been.

Thank you developers for finally listening to us plebes and giving us the percentage loading bar that we have been so sorely missing for years. We truly are not worthy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Post Count
    ooow moiii gauuud my life is now worthless for not noticing this amazing life saving feature we've been cribbing about since eons! thank you deca for brightening up our days and nights! your such hard work is thw reason why there is so much harmony on these forums among your beloved customers. ALL HAIL DECA!!!!!!!!!!1111111ONEONEONE

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hey, they fixed the email address on Android, finally. At least its something.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

I hope that they fix the Rivals Lists sometime in the next few years. At level 300, I cannot Attack a rival below 250, but 98% of my Rivals List is 250 and below, mostly 100 and below.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    Hey, they fixed the email address on Android, finally. At least its something.
    Yay!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy_Two_Tone View Post
    I hope that they fix the Rivals Lists sometime in the next few years. At level 300, I cannot Attack a rival below 250, but 98% of my Rivals List is 250 and below, mostly 100 and below.
    Hi Tommy! You can rob any level, and it's easy to refresh the list to find somebody to attack. At least the Rivals List (RL) is completely open for all levels! (Back in the old days, I didn't like being on the higher level's RL but I couldn't hunt for them!)

About the update downloads, that's a good question, TZora... they could be for 1 thing or lots... on iOS when I'm using wifi, they download in seconds, but if I'm out and using LTE, it can be about 10mins or longer *shrugs*
    Line ID: clementine88

Robbing is no longer a viable option (incredible lag that has NOT been fixed) and hitting refresh constantly just to find maybe one or two targets is ridiculous, oh and then the lag kicks in and locks my screen for up to 2 minutes. I have been playing this game since late 2011 and remember the old days when the game actually worked well. I for the life of me can't figure out how/why a game went from being so fun to this...

I used to spend a lot of real money playing this game, so I guess the joke is on me.

Post Count
    vile, i can wait hours for updates to download as far as they really change a thing about this game. but that doesn't seem to be the case lol. i still see the spinning circle of death on every damned click.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    vile, i can wait hours for updates to download as far as they really change a thing about this game. but that doesn't seem to be the case lol. i still see the spinning circle of death on every damned click.
    Yeah, I cannot remember many updates except for when we got the new RB and SA that an update looked like it did anything... at least the Android email link for CS is fixed ingame now, yay!!

Something else must be interfering if it takes hours or even 30mins to upload an update. Seriously, it shouldn't take hours

Anybody else having very long update times?
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Yeah, I cannot remember many updates except for when we got the new RB and SA that an update looked like it did anything... at least the Android email link for CS is fixed ingame now, yay!!

Something else must be interfering if it takes hours or even 30mins to upload an update. Seriously, it shouldn't take hours

Anybody else having very long update times?
    The last Android update was about 5Mb. I downloaded it in seconds in the jungles of North Borneo. If anyone took more than 5 minutes they have a really, really bad connection or 50 browser tabs open chewing up their bandwidth.

Post Count
    why are we even talking about update download delays? i nevwr said that I had any issues downloading updates. all we are saying is that those updates didn't change much (if at all).

Post Count
    and another update lol

Post Count
    android just got another crimecity upgrade/update .. what changed?

Post Count
    just downloaded another crimecity update on android .. what changed? don't really see what improved with this update..