From DECA meeting July. Who does the players board represent? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From DECA meeting July. Who does the players board represent?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sfun View Post
    We are almost there VL . See you quote. Does this mean DECA received 100+ tickets about the glitch that was mentioned in the reps meeting?
    That's a good question! They might have, but I don't know; I didn't mean they had and for the record, they didn't say in this case regarding their SA decision... sometimes DECA volunteers that info in very general terms, that they received a lot of tickets on a particular issue, but most of the time they don't. (Tickets are really none of our business.)

I know DECA (and GREE in the past) watch CS for issues thru tickets; this is part of documenting and tracking everything... tickets are an important tool.
    Line ID: clementine88

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Per the notes on the meeting one rep admitted to bringing his concerns about the glitch. My questions is when will DECA address ALL the glitches In sa? There is a blatant exploit of 1 that has been going on well before the deploy. That hasn’t been addressed at all!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    That's a good question! They might have, but I don't know (Tickets are really none of our business.).
    Well this is the points im making. I understand that DECA wont reveil this info, but i have very big doubts they received alot of tickets regarding this particular glitch. Thats my concern that the player rep is using their position to protect their team rank. And this proves they dont need to sent a ticket like the rest of us plebs.

This is from the DECA meeting:

player rep: How come [Deca employee] could come up with that player. Is that only coz i pointed one out?

DECA rep: You pointing it out helped us check logs and see how we can track it.

I didnt know you could specifically name a player i thought that wasnt allowed. Did they only had the name or even the ID of the player. And i doubt he used a ticket for this. This seems a direct message to DECA. Maybe he wanted to shame the player more then actual report the glitch. And that is my point VL.

I dont how many there are in the player rep board, but suggest a change or adding few new members would be a good thing. I will keep following what goes on in the meeting and will give my opinion on it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So the players on the board, I have never met or heard of in forum. How can they represent me (all players) ? There is no reason why the same people should remain in my opinion. If you are really worried that new board members asking repetitive questions, have a meeting to hash that out. I’m not saying they aren’t doing a good job, however two members from same syndicate hardly seems fair.

Post Count
    The thing i was afraid has happend.The so called players board have convinced DECA to cancel next SA cause of a deploy glitch.
    why the hell am i always the last to know about such glitches? i still do not know what glitch is involved with the deploys. ffs i have the right to know if others are taking benefit of it