Game Malfunction

I went to the armorer yesterday (25 July, 2018) and clicked on rings and amulets. Both had a "test" to build, even though I have already done 1 of each. I built the ring, went to the amulet, clicked to start it, and the game dumped me out. I tried to log back in, the game starts to load, gets to the "Riding into battle" loading animation, and dumps again.

I have rebooted my IPad and my wi-fi, but still getting the same thing. My husband's IOS game is fine, as is his Android.

I've deleted and re-installed the game once before in my playing time .. I lost literally everything, even though I have connected to Facebook .. really not wanting to have that happen again, at this late date, not with an over 500 level character.

Obviously, I can't send a support ticket from inside the game - any other options?

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    Try to get your code off a friend & provide Gree help from the website any info on items bought, date account was started, Guild info etc.
    Screenshots help to. Email them this after initial contact & 'hopefully' they'll be able to restore your account within 3 to 7 days?
    Lost my main account in February last year & it took about five Emails & three days to finally retrieve it.
    Anyway good luck to you ;-)

I haven't received compensation and they said shouldn't send support. I don't know what to do.

Emailed 27 June, 2018, to the contact us at the bottom of this page. No reply as yet, not even an automated one.