i wish to request change in dictionary

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: i wish to request change in dictionary

Post Count

i wish to request change in dictionary

i wish to request a change in all the English language dictionaries out there. wish to change the meaning of the word "fill".

in my understanding, the word means to make full. for example, a glass is empty and if someone tells me to fill it up with water, i would pour water into it until there is no more empty space left in the glass. "that" is what "fill" means.

but in gree/deca's understanding, fill means 1000 energy. doesn't matter if you can have 5000, 6000 or even more, but in deca's understanding, fill means just 1000 points.

hence, i demand a change in all english language dictionaries available on this damn planet!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Oh my, lmao!

Post Count
    if anyone thinks i'm incorrect, prove me wrong

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So true! Awesome post I laughed reading it

Post Count
    No no no.... ask any MW player... We, CC, are NOT going there!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    you mean in MW fill means full? not 1000 full but all thw way full? if it were to happen in cc, i'd probably buy gold.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    you mean in MW fill means full? not 1000 full but all thw way full? if it were to happen in cc, i'd probably buy gold.
    Yes and no... it fills it to full BUT, if you have, for example, 4500 Energy and you're down to 400 & need 600, "Full" means that it takes the equivalent of 4 gold refills to "fill" your entire energy bar whether you need the entire bar or not. It does not fill your energy with 1 (one) refill as intended by the suggestion. It's not what the MW community asked for... well, in a way, it actually was what they asked for, but it was not the way they wanted it.

In MW, I use energy refill packs, not gold, and have the option to use 1 (one) refill pack at a time, as needed; it doesn't refill to full with X# of refill packs like it does with gold refills. I guess it's best for me to buy refill packs with gold, especially if one isn't a heavy-gold user in MW like me.

Some MW players might like the new refill thing, but I see lots and lots of complaints about unintentionally using gold on an unneeded full energy bar refill: if a player has 7000 energy, that's not a cheap mistake! 140 gold bye-bye! However, it might be great for heavy-gold players, they might like it, but the majority of CC players are not in that heavy-gold user category. And, most heavy-gold users in CC don't really need to refill since they have practically instant energy regen.

Imho, it's best to leave well enough alone... ya know, if it ain't broke....
    KISS
    Line ID: clementine88