Build Multiple Walls

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Build Multiple Walls

Post Count

Build Multiple Walls

When are you gree/deca people going to fix a very simple issue that has plagued this game from the beginning? It absolutely makes no sense that we have to build wall/hideouts one at a time, level by level. If you want to do something helpful, fix the wall/hideout system so that we can build multiple walls at once. The shameful compensation packs are not helpful but a simple fix to the wall building algorithm would be super helpful. You have been promising this fix for years. I won't even mention the many other promised fixes enhancements that have never materialized. Just give us this small enhancement and you can keep your compensation package. *****Rant over******

Post Count
    We haven't built walls in years. That is one way to fix it.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daswi View Post
    When are you gree/deca people going to fix a very simple issue that has plagued this game from the beginning? It absolutely makes no sense that we have to build wall/hideouts one at a time, level by level. If you want to do something helpful, fix the wall/hideout system so that we can build multiple walls at once. The shameful compensation packs are not helpful but a simple fix to the wall building algorithm would be super helpful. You have been promising this fix for years. I won't even mention the many other promised fixes enhancements that have never materialized. Just give us this small enhancement and you can keep your compensation package. *****Rant over******
    I had complained about this many times in the past, it's painful to build them.
    If Modern War can do it, why isn't the code just transferred over (and tweaked)?
    It makes no sense that these games have similar concepts and events but are so far apart code wise.
    Having said that, each game has it's issues, eerily similar, yet the one common factor is the damned lag.
    Smdh...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I’d complain but the list is too long to put into words. Just fix all the crap we’ve been complaining about for literally months. Not far from deleting CC and just be DONE.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bevsxrs View Post
    I’d complain but the list is too long to put into words. Just fix all the crap we’ve been complaining about for literally months. Not far from deleting CC and just be DONE.
    Sorry my friend, its been YEARS!!!! Not months. Obviously going back into Gree's reign of terror

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daswi View Post
    Sorry my friend, its been YEARS!!!! Not months. Obviously going back into Gree's reign of terror
    It has been years...but the past many months it’s been unbearable. Just trying to stay connected etc etc etc. ugh.