Disgusted with HCB

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Disgusted with HCB

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Disgusted with HCB

Really!!! My best finish on this account with the hcb and no rewards given out! So frustrating to think you have won something only to have the goalpost not only moved but torn down in the middle of a scoring drive. I want my 31 points of rewards and I want them now! And now can't log in. Think I'll go on vacation until this a XP rich faction LTQ ends anyway. Who ever said to bring those back? Just uses up all the memory and data on your phone.
    Last edited by Minister Timothy; 06-29-2018 at 05:01 PM.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Same here. 5 hours after event ends and no rewards for HCB. Hoping that it is just taking longer then usual.
    Nothing is, always, as it seems.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Minister Timothy View Post
    Really!!! My best finish on this account with the hcb and no rewards given out! So frustrating to think you have won something only to have the goalpost not only moved but torn down in the middle of a scoring drive. I want my 31 points of rewards and I want them now! And now can't log in. Think I'll go on vacation until this a XP rich faction LTQ ends anyway. Who ever said to bring those back? Just uses up all the memory and data on your phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Batchief View Post
    Same here. 5 hours after event ends and no rewards for HCB. Hoping that it is just taking longer then usual.

I think they'll have to do the same as the last HCBs... and we will get our rewards:
    Please read this announcement
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    hopefully they messed up with the score on last day, then everyone will get 10 points for last day.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Actually gave out the rewards for the HCB this morning. Glad to see they did not drop the ball on it.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Playing a game where you have to take screen shots and see if you got your rewards... do you not trust GREE?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Minister Timothy View Post
    Actually gave out the rewards for the HCB this morning. Glad to see they did not drop the ball on it.
    Yes, we also received the Ndiadiane units, including the appropriate quadruple units.
    Nothing is, always, as it seems.