July Daily Login Reward - Item List

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: July Daily Login Reward - Item List

Post Count

July Daily Login Reward - Item List

Hi Modern Warriors!

Here's the Daily Login reward list for July! As usual we are open to suggestions and if you wish to provide feedback about the rewards, feel free to drop a line here!

And as always, have fun in game!

Didakis
    Last edited by Didakis; 07-24-2018 at 06:12 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You need to remove all of the health, RnD, Supply Drop, Frontline Main Carrier, and Logistics and replace them with x1000 Propaganda for each of those days. I don't know how many times the community needs to tell you people that we do not have enough Propaganda dropping during any of the events. And now to boot you only have one day of Propaganda for the month of July. SMH!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by twist of cain View Post
    you need to remove all of the health, rnd, supply drop, frontline main carrier, and logistics and replace them with x1000 propaganda for each of those days. I don't know how many times the community needs to tell you people that we do not have enough propaganda dropping during any of the events. And now to boot you only have one day of propaganda for the month of july. Smh!
    e x a c t l y ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist of Cain View Post
    You need to remove all of the health, RnD, Supply Drop, Frontline Main Carrier, and Logistics and replace them with x1000 Propaganda for each of those days. I don't know how many times the community needs to tell you people that we do not have enough Propaganda dropping during any of the events. And now to boot you only have one day of Propaganda for the month of July. SMH!
    Propaganda?? You can’t be serious.

No one gives a s*** about producing 400 of something that takes 8hrs long. Except you I guess.

RnD is the only lopsided items we are in desperate need of. I’m hesitant to side with Gree, but they got it right on this one.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gumbeaux View Post
    Propaganda?? You can’t be serious.

No one gives a s*** about producing 400 of something that takes 8hrs long. Except you I guess.

RnD is the only lopsided items we are in desperate need of. I’m hesitant to side with Gree, but they got it right on this one.
    RnD? You must be an ***hole? Factions that are still building their headquarters and are at level 8, 9 or 10 need between 10,000 to 20,000 propaganda to complete each level. I'll worry about RnD maybe when I get my faction up to where your level is but for right now Propaganda is the most needed for the factions who have not reached level 10 yet.
    Last edited by Twist of Cain; 07-02-2018 at 06:54 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We're nowhere near level 10 and it seems like we'd need cash and bricks to get there. The couple percent FL or WD points didn't seem to be worth it. What happens after level 10? what is the 400 of something that takes 8 hours?

Thanks

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mila Relyt View Post
    We're nowhere near level 10 and it seems like we'd need cash and bricks to get there. The couple percent FL or WD points didn't seem to be worth it. What happens after level 10? what is the 400 of something that takes 8 hours?

Thanks
    are you on groupme? there are many top teams who can help you with the propaganda /cash or even concrete.

after level 10, will get into another stage of faction HQ to unlock other bonus. the most important one is up to 50% more FL points... which u need a lot of RND to produce the resources needed for the bonus.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Would be nice to see some energy refill in those prizes.