This game has retired me!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: This game has retired me!

Master of Musings
    Post Count

This game has retired me!

So, last night at the start of HCB day two I loaded the game on my phone - it crashed, and again, and again. Finally after switching phone off and on (twice) and deleting/reinstalling, and after something like five or six crashes I finally got on about 40 minutes after trying the first time.

This morning the same cycle began but after four or five crashes and a restart, I decided enough was enough and deleted the game. Although it's still ok on my iPad the prospect of flipping back and forth between accounts was taking the tedium factor too far, so I deleted that too.

I've been playing since the end of January 2012, so it's a damn shame.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    And Dippy gets one step closer to being the strongest player in Crime City.

Any one remember that?

You will be missed Sister Morphine. I feel like I am right behind you. This game hasn't been fun in a long time. Just one never ending screw up after the next. The same problems and issues occurring over and over. The same company line spouted from all levels that, we are working on it, we are going to fix it, sorry we screwed up again, this time it will be different. Its hard to hear over and over again while nothing changes for the better only for worse.

Best of luck to you! I feel your pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Agreed, so much worse after Deca took over programming.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    And Dippy gets one step closer to being the strongest player in Crime City.

Any one remember that?

You will be missed Sister Morphine. I feel like I am right behind you. This game hasn't been fun in a long time. Just one never ending screw up after the next. The same problems and issues occurring over and over. The same company line spouted from all levels that, we are working on it, we are going to fix it, sorry we screwed up again, this time it will be different. Its hard to hear over and over again while nothing changes for the better only for worse.

Best of luck to you! I feel your pain.
    Thanks Dat. The worst thing is that despite everything that's been going wrong since the beginning of this year, I was still enjoying CC. Had just broken the $1 billion/hour income mark, and was anticipating hitting one quadrillion attack by year's end.

I had a look at iPhone prices; the cheapest model 8 is £699 which would require hard saving for three months or so for me, so it's not beyond the bounds of possibility that I could come back - I kept the details on Game Center, but three months is a long time here.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Just found this - https://www.johnlewis.com/apple-ipho...128gb/p3188556 - for £379. Anybody here used an SE?

Post Count
    Say it isn’t so Sister
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852