suck up to it deca

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: suck up to it deca

Post Count

suck it up deca

the reason why we are ranting here is because of your own fkups. you want to shut us up? then fix your **** rather than giving infractions to those who raise their voice. you probably are new (obviously) on these forums and dont know me. i could care less (will be thankful) if you simply kick me out of this game and block my account here. i'm not shutting up, no matter what.

the only way you can really shut me up is by fixing the game. please do let us know a timeframe when u can fix it. 2 months? 3 months? 4 months? 6 months? by 2020?
    Last edited by TZora; 06-07-2018 at 06:45 PM.

Post Count
    orrrrrr was it gree that tried to shut me up? i wont be surprised at all in that case. they love supressing raising voices, not by efforts to fix the game but by using a stick. go ahead, beat ur customers to extinction. prove that you are still that cool.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    the reason why we are ranting here is because of your own fkups. you want to shut us up? then fix your **** rather than giving infractions to those who raise their voice. you probably are new (obviously) on these forums and dont know me. i could care less (will be thankful) if you simply kick me out of this game and block my account here. i'm not shutting up, no matter what.

the only way you can really shut me up is by fixing the game. please do let us know a timeframe when u can fix it. 2 months? 3 months? 4 months? 6 months? by 2020?
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    orrrrrr was it gree that tried to shut me up? i wont be surprised at all in that case. they love supressing raising voices, not by efforts to fix the game but by using a stick. go ahead, beat ur customers to extinction. prove that you are still that cool.
    Umm.... Hi TZora nobody is trying to shut up anybody.... well, not like you're thinking, but they are trying to fix the game asap!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    may be they are but i'm wondering how long is their "asap" lol. it's been months, the game is almost unplayable with all the lag and issues. let's make a guess, asap here means 6 months?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

So, I can see that you are frustrated, TZora, but believe me when I'm saying, no one is trying to shut you out.
    It's quite the opposite actually, any feedback helps us balance things in a way that it wouldn't be possible if you and the community didn't speak freely.

As for the issue fixing, the whole team is working restlessly in order to try and bring you the desired results in a quick manner.

Hope you guys still have some patience in you left, as only good things are coming in the future for all mobsters in Crime City

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lots of action on this thread 😂😂😂😂😂

Post Count
    Well, you screwed up another event for me. 2 to 3 minutes to call a boss followed by closing the game to restart it and another 2 to 3 minutes to kill a boss sound reasonable to you? 30 minutes to empty? No? Doesn’t sound reasonable to me either.

If they actually tried to fix the game, they would fix the game. Looks like a good time to hang it up.
    511982039, 289915690, 421304324, 881517294, 694416644, 525235151

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthyVans View Post
    Hey guys,

So, I can see that you are frustrated, TZora
    "bored" would be the right word. and may be annoyed too. not by the infraction but by the level of incompetence.

i don't mean to be rude, only speaking out my mind