where the heck is star power?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: where the heck is star power?

Post Count

where the heck is star power?

so there is literally no way to get star power. what is the point of rewarding 20 star power and 2000 political power? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of proportion :/

Consistent Contributor Dj SyLambert's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Do LTQs. I never run out of star .. or any of the others lol

Post Count
    i have nearly 5k political power but zero star power. how can that happen?

and yes, i do participate in ltq and all other events. if i were running out of other stuff, i'd think i am over-consuming reaources. but when i have plenty of all other reaources but star power, i have to think. hence, this thread.

Consistent Contributor Dj SyLambert's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    Good question, especially with doing the LTQs, so i would have tried to help figure that out...

until I saw the next post lol.
    Will leave you to it

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

and yes, i do participate in ltq and all other events. if i were running out of other stuff, i'd think i am over-consuming reaources. but when i have plenty of all other reaources but star power, i have to think. hence, this thread.
    Actually, you're just like the 95% of players who don't spend a lot of money, most of whom are not level 300 and don't have time to play every hour on weekdays. All of my syndicate run out of star power, except those on droid, for who it takes too long to collect and build that they don't have time and have given up trying.

The game is just for the top 5%. Deca don't even understand the game after a year. If they did, we wouldn't get Epic boss refills and Legal power as gifts. They're being told what to do by the top 5%, so the rest of us have to put up with it, or quit.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj SyLambert View Post
    Good question, especially with doing the LTQs, so i would have tried to help figure that out...

until I saw the next post lol.
    Will leave you to it
    you would have helped me understand? wow teacher, please help me understand more. like i'm a month old in this game. seriously dude, please give me a break.

here's why many of us (well almost everyone, "almost") have plenty of political power and lesser star power ... http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-amazing-stuff!

go read it! educate yourself before u try to educate others.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    One always has to be the hardest to acquire; they can't hand everything to you on a silver platter.
    Having said that, I occasionally run out of star power, and when I do, I just do low grade production until I get Star power.
    With so many problems with this game, the lack of star power just doesnt seem to bother me as much anymore.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    i'm talking about the logic .. if i run out of political power, i can understand. i guess that is why we have the "normal production" where u can still use star power and dont need political power.

the way it is right now, normal production jas no reason to exist. can deca help me understand why do we have normal production?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

the way it is right now, normal production jas no reason to exist. can deca help me understand why do we have normal production?
    Don't know, don't care, just ignore it.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

I'll be reviewing the quantities of materials awarded from the future events.

The team will try to balance things in a way that is suitable for everybody.