GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ℹMay 2018: R&D Meeting

Consistent Contributor Dj SyLambert's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

ℹMay 2018: R&D Meeting

Below is the link to Online PDF File from the Monthly meeting between your Reps & Deca! 😃

🔸️24th May 18
    🔸️https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...f3i5NvLGdofQRM

Transcript Provided by:
    Chief🔸️©4TCCP™ PlayerRep

Thanks to all of you again for your hard work 😃

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Question; I'm no tech-head. Is this necessity to produce future upgrades according to Apple's demands likely to impact on any players still using older devices?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj SyLambert View Post
    Below is the link to Online PDF File from the Monthly meeting between your Reps & Deca! ��

��️24th May 18
    ��️https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...f3i5NvLGdofQRM

Transcript Provided by:
    Chief��️©4TCCP™ PlayerRep

Thanks to all of you again for your hard work ��
    Thanks for posting!

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Question; I'm no tech-head. Is this necessity to produce future upgrades according to Apple's demands likely to impact on any players still using older devices?
    Hi Sister Morphine, I'm no tech-head either, but unfortunately I think every upgrade, whether it's GREE/DECA or Apple or Google, will negatively impact older devices... it's just a matter of time...

GREE/DECA is forced to comply with Apple's & Google's requirements or they can be removed from their respective app stores... and imho, Apple & Google are doing everything they can, as private corporate companies, not wanting to be regulated by authorities outside of their industry, like the US Feds.
    Line ID: clementine88

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    The answer is no. They have to add support for newer devices, and still support older ones.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    In the meeting there was talk about the inbalance in the game. Was surprised to see that the players reps are saying to focus on SA mods now and less on regen. Let me tell you that will not close the inbalance in the game it will only make it even bigger.

What created the inbalance was that some spended insane amount of money on the regen mods to get to 100% as fast as possible. Now those players are at 100% they want to prevent other players to reach 100% by giving out less War regen mods? Im at 96% and still have a long way to go and would be pissed when the 100% players are now saying lets bring out SA mods and leave war regen mods as it is.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I think they shouldn't have been stackable units, and then they could have re-released them every now and then (for the same price of course) for others to obtain that couldnt afford them at the time of first release. I myself am only at 20%.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomsdayMY View Post
    The answer is no. They have to add support for newer devices, and still support older ones.
    I hope that's true...... but, if it was a universal truth my old iPhone 2 would still be able to play CC, which it can't. The days are numbered; just a question of how big the number is. Tech companies want you to buy their latest after all, not hang on to an old but perfectly good item until it dies of natural causes.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The score in war has already gone nuts. Literally one player can outscore most teams all the way up to top10. In SA the same thing is already happening topscorer in SA already outscore all teams up till top 7. And they are saying focus on SA mods, really?? Give out war regen mods to all teams during SA by replacing the IP mod prize for regen mod and there you go. And stop the Truck Sale all together or do it without selling SA mods of any kind.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sfun View Post
    The score in war has already gone nuts. Literally one player can outscore most teams all the way up to top10. In SA the same thing is already happening topscorer in SA already outscore all teams up till top 7. And they are saying focus on SA mods, really?? Give out war regen mods to all teams during SA by replacing the IP mod prize for regen mod and there you go. And stop the Truck Sale all together or do it without selling SA mods of any kind.
    Absolutely. You'd have thought the lesson would have been learnt after the accomplices fiasco. Money always talks though.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sfun View Post
    Don't think new/young accounts are helped with replacing ip mods, but thought is good, maybe regen mods could be gained in a different goal?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There are plenty of events where you can gain mods. Maybe use LTB to gain stackable regen mods. 1% for each upgrade for a 10% total. We have EB,HCEB,LTQ which easy to do for most players. Agree on the fact you need to keep giving out IP mods to newcomers. But the same counts now for regen mods. War has become auto-pilot mode. Declare-hit-declare-hit till the event is over. There is no gameplay anymore.

A 100% player can start a 1-man syn and will win all battles against any team up till rank T20. Thats how unbalanced the game is especially during war. And SA is heading for that same direction.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Totally agree.. the stackable ones are the problem tho.. they cant re-release a stackable one as it won't do a thing to help the immense gaps.. should be non stackable and then can be resold every now and then for other who dont have them.. like the ip ones

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The lag is unbearable. On iphone 7, if I am exceptionally fortunate, there might be 5 taps completed before I get the spinning circle. This isn't some ancient device. All the community ever gets told is we're working on it or something of the sort. Or something completely idiotic like close down all your other apps or restart the device or whatever other inane advice the magic 8-ball spits out that day. Then this morning, the game servers freeze or shut down or collapse. Someone ought to form a Crime City pool and take bets on what the next screw up will be along with the timing of such. I'm betting day 3 of HCB reverts to everyone being matched against NPC again. And that'll happen this evening.

I'm ashamed to have even tried coming back to this POS.