Black Friday Assassin

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Black Friday Assassin

Master of Musings
    Post Count

Black Friday Assassin

Just a question. Does anybody know what the maximum number that could be purchased was? I just ran into a guy who has 18, which seems rather dubious.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor Dj SyLambert's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    There was 2 tiers with unlimited purchases so it could be infinate amount. The highest unit was available on all tiers

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj SyLambert View Post
    There was 2 tiers with unlimited purchases so it could be infinate amount. The highest unit was available on all tiers
    OK, cheers. The same player also has large multiples of Foul Play U-M2HB50 (17), Mega Triumph (14) and Mega Deadly Tong (14) amongst others. All are, I think, 3 billion plus point items (definitely the first two are). I don't keep records on such things so not sure if they came paired with larger numbers of 1 billion point items. I didn't notice large numbers of any 1 billion point items on his inventory though to fit in with those.

Equally certain is if the guy has hacked any of these Deca would just turn a blind eye like Gree did.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor Dj SyLambert's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I know ppl who have more than 4x that. Its all above board ☺ think ppl need to give Deca a break tbf lol. They are working hard to fix the problems of the past, im certain its not an easy task with years of patches here and there... pretty much everywhere lol its just gonna take time and patience ☺ but thats just my thoughts.