Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by sfun View Post
    The big spenders dont spend in HCEB. The big score you see is all done with free hits. Well kind off free hits. Its called KP hits. When you are at lvl10 you can use it 10x. The big stat players are able to do 1.5-2b easy with those KP hits alone. And that will take roughly 5min.
    I never said they spent in HCB, as I'm well aware of it being kingpin hits (I have 7 or 8 myself). What irritates the heck out of me with that event is I'll bet those players seldom get matched with each other; instead they get put in groups with low spenders and non-spenders who haven't got a chance of giving them a run for their money.

I'm sure the game designers will claim the matching is entirely random, when we as players know full well it's anything but. I'm all for a good battle with my rivals for top spot, but let the big boys earn their prizes for real rather than just being pretty much given them just for turning up. It's incredibly frustrating when you've been playing hard throughout the day - maybe killing 70 to 80 bosses and scoring in excess of a billion points to see some guy come on and steal your place by killing just 10 bosses in a few minutes.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 06-05-2018 at 11:11 PM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"