Why are top teams allowed to use bots to autotap?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are top teams allowed to use bots to autotap?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count

Why are top teams allowed to use bots to autotap?

The rest of us playing by the rules have no chance with this unprecedented cheating.
    ZFG like a unicorns privates are where dreams are born.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    The rest of us playing by the rules have no chance with this unprecedented cheating.
    Got proof? Don't waste your time here; send info and proof of your allegations to GREE/DECA thru CS. They'll handle it but not on the forum. Thank you.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Proof? Look at the leader's board. Check the tap history of the top 5 teams. Your troll game is weak bruh.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Because money talks.

Post Count
    Proof? Look at the leader's board. Check the tap history of the top 5 teams. Your troll game is weak bruh.
    That's not proof.

(Sounds more like envy)
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    That's not proof.

(Sounds more like envy)
    It is not envy, it is well known certain people use bots. It is not our jobs to find proof it is those that are getting paid they should figure it out.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There’s loads of screenshots floating around on groupme. I’d post one but I’d probably be banned off the forum

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Got proof? Don't waste your time here; send info and proof of your allegations to GREE/DECA thru CS. They'll handle it but not on the forum. Thank you.
    nothing against u vile lynn but if this is deca's reply, "got any proof", then LOL.

each tap takes 5 seconds or more with that circle of death spinning madly. with all this lag, each player can do only a certain number of hits. you just cannot do more than 15 taps per minute. be it the single hits or power hits, just do the math from there. there's the proof.

but the real question is, how to fix these rich kids without stepping on their ego filled d**ks? i guess, deca needs a few pointers on that

Post Count
    and if you are hell bent on the proof part, let me get hold of one of these rich kids. then i shall try to knock them out (any suggestions how?). and then i will grab their phone, record the screen while their auto-tapper is in action. sounds like a good plan?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No surprise, typical moderator response.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    No surprise, typical moderator response.
    well, from the moderator response, we can conclude deca's reply which would be something like ...

"shut the f up, this is crime city. we live by the name not only in game but we live by it in real life too. you got an issue with auto tapping? buy gold and by all means go a step ahead with even a better auto tapper. we only care about gold sales. nothing more, nothing less".

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    well, from the moderator response, we can conclude deca's reply which would be something like ...

"shut the f up, this is crime city. we live by the name not only in game but we live by it in real life too. you got an issue with auto tapping? buy gold and by all means go a step ahead with even a better auto tapper. we only care about gold sales. nothing more, nothing less".
    I could live with that level of transparency if this was the response. Lynn just likes to bully folks like Montecore and myself. This is just another clear example of a moderator not moderating and attacking a players.

Post Count
    nah sweetie, vile is probably the nicest and the most friendly moderator, you can take me word on that. she cant give more info than what deca givea her or allows her. it's deca that has to be blamed for such responses. this failure (is it?) is on deca

Post Count
    by the way, i have started to believe that there are different servers for different user segments. a faster server for the rich kids (never seen them complaining of the lag) and a poor old ancient server for the free players lol.

the only time i have seen rich kids complaining when their gold gets wasted, "oooh i want my 20 vaults of gold back that i consumed in 2 minutes". Lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    So i could care if any player wants to make it rain on this game, its their money! I only care about the lag that affects me and my team. Be happy with what you have and stop Bloody crying...... its the same complaint, diff day/week/month/year/years. If you cheat then it shows your lack of skills to play this easy game. Off my soap box lol