Why are top teams allowed to use bots to autotap? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why are top teams allowed to use bots to autotap?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Money will be spent elsewhere. SA is next where you will see the same inbalance in war. Single players who can outscore entire teams.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sfun View Post
    Money will be spent elsewhere. SA is next where you will see the same inbalance in war. Single players who can outscore entire teams.
    Of course, but if a player no longer needs to spend in war either they can cut their overall spend a bit or just pump even more into fewer events.

It's just the same in HCB, where you can see a rival with nothing or almost nothing on the board with just 30 minutes to go. Twenty minutes later and they've out scored everyone else by a huge margin.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 06-03-2018 at 07:42 AM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    by the way, i have started to believe that there are different servers for different user segments. a faster server for the rich kids (never seen them complaining of the lag) and a poor old ancient server for the free players lol.

the only time i have seen rich kids complaining when their gold gets wasted, "oooh i want my 20 vaults of gold back that i consumed in 2 minutes". Lol
    I can reassure you that all players play on one server, there is no separation for "the rich kids", as per your say.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    It's just the same in HCB, where you can see a rival with nothing or almost nothing on the board with just 30 minutes to go. Twenty minutes later and they've out scored everyone else by a huge margin.
    The big spenders dont spend in HCEB. The big score you see is all done with free hits. Well kind off free hits. Its called KP hits. When you are at lvl10 you can use it 10x. The big stat players are able to do 1.5-2b easy with those KP hits alone. And that will take roughly 5min.

What isnt spend in war all goes into bying SA mods during Truck sale. I guess you met some of the big teams during SA. Check their score and amount of deploys the needed and it will blow your mind.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Idiots running the game. Much worse than Gree and didn’t think that was possible. Imbalance in the game is a huge under statement lol. All the lag and gaming errors just makes it more ridiculous.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    The big spenders dont spend in HCEB. The big score you see is all done with free hits. Well kind off free hits. Its called KP hits. When you are at lvl10 you can use it 10x. The big stat players are able to do 1.5-2b easy with those KP hits alone. And that will take roughly 5min.
    I never said they spent in HCB, as I'm well aware of it being kingpin hits (I have 7 or 8 myself). What irritates the heck out of me with that event is I'll bet those players seldom get matched with each other; instead they get put in groups with low spenders and non-spenders who haven't got a chance of giving them a run for their money.

I'm sure the game designers will claim the matching is entirely random, when we as players know full well it's anything but. I'm all for a good battle with my rivals for top spot, but let the big boys earn their prizes for real rather than just being pretty much given them just for turning up. It's incredibly frustrating when you've been playing hard throughout the day - maybe killing 70 to 80 bosses and scoring in excess of a billion points to see some guy come on and steal your place by killing just 10 bosses in a few minutes.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 06-05-2018 at 11:11 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Matchmaking in any event is the big mystery which i think DECA doesnt even know how it works.

For me personally my last day in HCEB is generally the hardest day and seldom I get 1st place. I have seen big players got matched with each other plenty of times.I got 4th place once scoring 2.5b points. If there is anything that might have to do with matchmaking i think it is the amount of points you have. Got 30 points your match is thougher then you have 10 points.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Matchmaking in any event is the big mystery which i think DECA doesnt even know how it works.

For me personally my last day in HCEB is generally the hardest day and seldom I get 1st place. I have seen big players got matched with each other plenty of times.I got 4th place once scoring 2.5b points. If there is anything that might have to do with matchmaking i think it is the amount of points you have. Got 30 points your match is thougher then you have 10 points.
    OK. Maybe it's time to change the scoring a bit; like perhaps multiplying your final daily score by the number of bosses you've killed that day to reach an end total. That should eliminate much of the distortion caused by huge KP hits, so a 'skilled' player couldn't just breeze in ten minutes before the end to win.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Getting back to original thread, WHY ARE TEAMS WITH BOTS ALLOWED TO PLAY ??
    Truth Teller

Post Count
    because deca is scared to lose their big spenders. why is it so tough to understand?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Scores are fine here in CC, you should see scores in Modern war, no wrongdoing from the top teams there either

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt mason View Post
    Scores are fine here in CC, you should see scores in Modern war, no wrongdoing from the top teams there either
    yeah, all gree/deca games are absolutely fine and offer fair gameplay lol.

am i going to hell for saying the biggest lie in human history? geeeee

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Meant that scores achieved are doable in both games without any “bots”. Most players are just looking for excuses and cannot accept that some are better than them.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So much whining over bots, smh. I couldn't care any less about the top teams, I am happy in the middle class. There are so many more issues with these games that need fixing and overhauls, and yes, I am including Modern War, than any damned alleged bot use.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt mason View Post
    Meant that scores achieved are doable in both games without any “bots”. Most players are just looking for excuses and cannot accept that some are better than them.
    better? thanks for making me laugh