Kingpin power unit

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Kingpin power unit

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Kingpin power unit

I unlocked the Kingpin Power Unit but it is not visable in the store on iOS. It is obtainable if I use my Droid. After purchase with the Droid it is in inventory when I check with iOS.

Anybody else with same issue?
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Consistent Contributor Dj SyLambert's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Ill post ss in my room and ask for you ☺ im android and never purchased them lol

Asked.. It does seem your not the only one who cant see it in store, only available during SA
    Last edited by Dj SyLambert; 05-18-2018 at 10:50 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    I unlocked the Kingpin Power Unit but it is not visable in the store on iOS. It is obtainable if I use my Droid. After purchase with the Droid it is in inventory when I check with iOS.

Anybody else with same issue?
    Hi Tinker, can you please confirm if it is still not in your store on your iOS device after reloading your game?

Asking because sometimes we have to log back in to see something after it's newly available.

Thanks.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Hi Tinker, can you please confirm if it is still not in your store on your iOS device after reloading your game?

Asking because sometimes we have to log back in to see something after it's newly available.

Thanks.
    Lynn: It is not there after logging back in. I also tried deleting game and reinstalling. Still only available for purchase on my Droid that is obsolete and near terminal failure😩 The Droid also shows the item as locked for accounts that has not yet achived this Kingpin level.

DJ did your group indicate it is available for purchase on iOS during the event for those with this Kingpin level? During the event is it visable in the store on iOS but locked for those not at that Kingpin level?

Wonder if Deca gives each glitch a priority number for reference? Say lag #1, Kingpin thingy #4,215 etc.
    Wonder if Deca has deep regrets about their involvement with this glitch ridden game?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hey Tinker.. i just brought it up again and 2 responses at moment.

1 guy is lvl 10 KP and does not have the unit available to buy in store (unsure about during SA yet but is going to find out at next event)

Another person has it visible in store on main account above required level but not visible for minis.

If ypu want to join the room the link is here. Its on GroupMe.
    You're invited to "4 The CC Players" on GroupMe. https://groupme.com/join_group/25544493/xgoGZd

Post Count
    Lynn: It is not there after logging back in. I also tried deleting game and reinstalling. Still only available for purchase on my Droid that is obsolete and near terminal failure😩 The Droid also shows the item as locked for accounts that has not yet achived this Kingpin level.

Wonder if Deca gives each glitch a priority number for reference? Say lag #1, Kingpin thingy #4,215 etc.
    Wonder if Deca has deep regrets about their involvement with this glitch ridden game?
    Thanks for the info!
    I looked on my iOS devices and the KP SA unit doesn't show at all in the Specials Store, only has the regular 4 SA units.

I'll ask about it or at least get it on the fix-it list so they're consistent, which is one of their many future tasks... like getting iOS & Andriod to display the same and the full amounts needed when using the Base

Yes, they have a priority list just like that, kind of... tasks are grouped into High (update Xcode, fix lag) and everything else, heh! Updates are becoming easier and faster as they make progress... and it's always evolving so they'll always need to be updating... fun!

I'd guess they have had a moment or two of "developers remorse" (if that's a thing); they are human ...the apps (CC, MW & KA) were in a bad state, not to mention all of the extra things they've had to fix, like the Amazon issue, but they are definitely strong willed and experienced enough to get things running smoothly like we've never seen before. They knew it would be a challenge and they got many of them on all 3 games! ...fun x3!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lynn: I bought the Kingpin Power Units for 75 Gold each because they were supposed to be INDESTRUCTIBLE! Today I had a chance to use them and found out they are CONSUMABLES. All items are no longer in inventory. Like toilet paper they have gone down the flusher. I would not have wasted Gold on a Consumable.
    Why are they indentified as Indestructible on Droid if they are a consumable?
    Can I have my gold back due to false advertising?

Post Count
    Lynn: I bought the Kingpin Power Units for 75 Gold each because they were supposed to be INDESTRUCTIBLE! Today I had a chance to use them and found out they are CONSUMABLES. All items are no longer in inventory. Like toilet paper they have gone down the flusher. I would not have wasted Gold on a Consumable.
    Why are they indentified as Indestructible on Droid if they are a consumable?
    Can I have my gold back due to false advertising?
    "Indestructible" and "Consumable" refers to only PvP, not SA... you know all SA units are used up or consumed when successfully deployed, but nice try!

FYI, we haven't had Consumable equipment in years.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    "Indestructible" and "Consumable" refers to only PvP, not SA... you know all SA units are used up or consumed when successfully deployed, but nice try!

FYI, we haven't had Consumable equipment in years.
    I’m confused.
    What does “INDESTRUCTIBLE” mean as a descriptor in Greespeak for an item for sale in the game?
    If it means nothing why is it there?

I should probably change my signature. Can’t really remember when this game was worth spending real money on or when I last did that��

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It's a disused display feature that was implemented when they had units for sale in store to boost stats on a temporary basis. These units were "Consumables" because you could lose them when attacking/robbing another player (or vice versa). The indestructible bit u see just meant those units cannot be lost during PVP (which still stands). SA units are shown as this for that reason. But if u use them in SA then they will be used

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks Dj.
    I think I get it now.
    Kingpin L7 is just another dud prize.
    Dang!
    I thought there was finally a use for gold.
    Should have known better.
    Last edited by Tinker; 05-27-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Umm... well.. u still have to spend to use, so in that sense yes, a dud and not an actual reward lol great for Goldies i guess ☺ not something ill ever buy myself.
    Last edited by Dj SyLambert; 05-28-2018 at 12:18 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Dj I still have muscle memory of when I traded hard earned real money for pixel gold. The use of that gold was cautious lol. Any item purchased required a perception of value. That is why this game no longer inspires me to acquire gold and why I have an accumulated pile of FREE gold that probably will never be used.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lol! Ahhh the good old days! Remember them well