GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Game broken

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Angry Game broken

Suddenly we could not upgrade anything in HQ and support do not want to do anything, they just close the tickets.

Anybody else having this trouble?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The Faction HQ icon has gone missing ...... rut roh! They lost it.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    After reinstall as deca told me, I got one new account and still not working. Ticket closed!
    Then they tell me to delete some other app on my device, then it would work again. Ticket closed!
    Other applications deleted and still not working, new ticket sendt. Ticket closed by deca without saying nothing!

I have been waiting fore competition after several failure by deca, now I stop waiting and play other games.

Have a great summertime

Banned
    Post Count
    Solper-I hope you are enjoying clash of clans with us.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by solper View Post
    Suddenly we could not upgrade anything in HQ and support do not want to do anything, they just close the tickets.

Anybody else having this trouble?
    Android, cannot upgrade any production buildings in Faction HQ, game crashes. Smh. Neverending cluster****.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have been playing Modern War for at least five years now. With all of the problems that have come about recently with this game, I have been debating whether or not to keep playing. Yesterday, for a second time, my map progress got set back at least six months. I put all of this work into progressing in this game, only to have it all wiped out in an instant. I have deleted the game from my phone and I will never return. I have moved on to Boom Beach which looks like it will be a much more fun game than the ticking time bomb called Modern War. You have lost another customer Gree with your pathetic management of this game.