Hybrid View

A77ack/D3fence not craftable anymore

I upgraded the login armor to 35 and crafted the Decatron A0D0+ version. Now I can't craft the A77ack/D3fence armors anymore. Why is that`?

After earning new crafting materials I could craft one A77ack armor.

This is a bug, it can't be that only 1 armor per material earning is possible. Please fix it.
    Last edited by Konny; 05-13-2018 at 02:23 AM.

hmmm I was able to craft multiple of them...?

I deleted and reinstalled the game, still not able to craft another armor.

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    Right can anyone explain EXACTLY HOW these Armours , Materials & Crafting is meant too work ??

I can only view The News whilst on Wi-Fi & a step-by-step guide would be extremely handy ...

Or a link to 'how to' would be great as well ...

[Edit] We've worked out how to do it , with help from a clued up Guild member .
    I've not experienced it yet , as I've not got that far , but others are having exact same problems as Konny has ?
    Last edited by London Knight; 05-14-2018 at 06:11 PM.

Ahem... how many shards does it take to craft the A77ack/D3fence armors?

I could swear it was 20, now it takes 200? If it was 200 from the beginning then I just need to get a few more -.-

I guess this picture explains my confusion:

ad.jpg

you only need to have one decatron armor (the SF water air) which everyone received from login event... unless u r one of the very unfortunate few whose game glitched and then you lost your login stuff.

anyway..... the option to craft yet another decatron armor is there for the few who go nuts with mats farming and can afford to craft a 2nd or 3rd armor. I imagine this will take up many many hours.... but hey some people have a lot of free time coupled with insomnia and it happens.

once you have your one basic decatron, you craft either the "attack" df or the "defense" df, or both... you can craft up to 10.

Each time you combine the decatron with one of those df, your stats will get enhanced. As the name suggests, the attack df will add to the attack value of the new fused armor, the defense df will add to the defense value of the new fused armor. You can combine up to 10 times using any combination of defense or attack dfs. Once you have done your 10 combines you will not be able to combine anymore, so if you still have excess crafting mats after that point, thats when you can start plotting crafting your second decatron armor.

Once all the community events are done, the stats on your armor (whatever you have at that point with your maximum 10 combines) will get amplified depending on which milestones the entire community was able to achieve in the 3 events.