[APR 2018] CC Player Reps & DECA Meeting Transcript

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: [APR 2018] CC Player Reps & DECA Meeting Transcript

Post Count

[APR 2018] CC Player Reps & DECA Meeting Transcript

April 2018 CC Player Reps & DECA Meeting Transcript

Thanks to Chief for doing the doc for us!

All feedback & suggestions are welcome!

CC meets every month on the 3rd Thursday
    Next meeting is Thursday, May 24*, 2018
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 05-19-2018 at 07:51 AM. Reason: *meeting date changed
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Thank you VL!
    Prognosis does not look too great in the near term.
    Lag will be around for quite a while longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hope the HCB mess will be top of the agenda next meeting?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    Thank you VL!
    Prognosis does not look too great in the near term.
    Lag will be around for quite a while longer.
    You're welcome!
    Unfortunately, yes... until DECA gets all of the required updates completed... they are making progress; just takes time to write the code, test, get approvals, etc... at least the iOS March 5th lag is somewhat manageable and not constant... maybe another 2-3 months...

Keep your fingers crossed, light a candle, pray, throw salt over your shoulder, knock on wood, do whatever magic you can so that nothing unexpected happens... need all the lucky charms we can get! No whammies!

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Hope the HCB mess will be top of the agenda next meeting?
    It will be.
    Line ID: clementine88

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Cheers!

Another thing, why is it every time there's a data push my game crashes, not just once but three or four times before I can get back on.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

Keep your fingers crossed, light a candle, pray, throw salt over your shoulder, knock on wood, do whatever magic you can so that nothing unexpected happens... need all the lucky charms we can get! No whammies!
    I won't be holding my breath...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Wow. Going out on a limb here - why not shut all of the games down for two weeks,maybe longer, so new problems dont keep cropping up interupting the old fixes. Find some testors so fixes can be tested. Otherwise the dang waterfall of problems will keep delaying progress.
    Wait, this idea has come up from the Reps already?? 😂
    Let me go pick up my mechanic and tell him to fix my truck as I drive around town.
    Deca, your past the point of fixing a game thats always in play.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They’re just milking those who still spend money. They’re not actually going to fix the game. Band aid after band aid and excuse after excuse. Not to mention their crappy hand me down servers. As long as people keep spending money on gold this misery will continue. Realize that and the game issues will bother you less and less. Originally was weeks now Another 3 months to fix an issue from March lmao

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Originally was weeks now Another 3 months to fix an issue from March lmao
    That is assuming no new issues pop up and that is a huge assumption.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not playing frequently since last year. I used to love the game, also spend a bit, but mostly the social side was great, but the problem was that no new players were coming aboard, and old players were quitting.... and looking at the leaderboard now, its the same topplayers who still spends, maybe a few less, thats why the game still runs.. but you know something is totally wrong when Top 1 player could take top 9 Syndicate place LMAO. Top 3 teams probably scored more then the rest of all syndicates, and the talk about a lot using bots now is just turning me of, why spend against robots?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungho View Post
    Not playing frequently since last year. I used to love the game, also spend a bit, but mostly the social side was great, but the problem was that no new players were coming aboard, and old players were quitting.... and looking at the leaderboard now, its the same topplayers who still spends, maybe a few less, thats why the game still runs.. but you know something is totally wrong when Top 1 player could take top 9 Syndicate place LMAO. Top 3 teams probably scored more then the rest of all syndicates, and the talk about a lot using bots now is just turning me of, why spend against robots?
    As Vile Lynn said you are just jealous and also you need proof to make this statement.
    ZFG like a unicorns privates are where dreams are born.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    As Vile Lynn said you are just jealous and also you need proof to make this statement.
    There's nothing factually incorrect about what Gungho says concerning the top scoring player in BfEC - excepting his score was enough to take 10th place in syndicates rather than 9th.

It's been said on here that some players have won/bought such quantities of health regen bonuses that they're pretty much full again as soon as they've done four hits. Given the history of the highest spenders in this game, it was pretty short-sighted of the company to allow that situation to arise by offering those bonuses for sale. Whether the players are then playing themselves or using bots to do it for them is a minor detail (although those using bots should either be banned for breaking TOS, or be reduced to level 1 again without getting all the gold they've spent back, as has happened in the past).