Hceb issues now - unreal

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hceb issues now - unreal

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Hceb issues now - unreal

So now hceb isn’t totalling the total points so far that we have earned in hceb, which means that prizes for total points scored in the 4 day event will not be given out. My point total should read 20 points after 2 days but it shows 0 points total.

Can a moderator look into this and see if this error will be caught or are we doing another event where prizes wil not be given out.

I can’t attach the picture to show it. If someone can tell me how I will Post the picture of what I mean.

I’m on iOS so not sure if droid shows the same.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    So now hceb isn’t totalling the total points so far that we have earned in hceb, which means that prizes for total points scored in the 4 day event will not be given out. My point total should read 20 points after 2 days but it shows 0 points total.

Can a moderator look into this and see if this error will be caught or are we doing another event where prizes wil not be given out.

I can’t attach the picture to show it. If someone can tell me how I will Post the picture of what I mean.

I’m on iOS so not sure if droid shows the same.
    Hi Cajunman, I've seen a few others with the same zero total points issue, even after reloading the game... strange, rare too, but I'll see what's happening...
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Mine is the same. Zero points. Thanks Deca!!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Mine is normal.. Android.. hopefully its just display issue for ios

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Mine is ok (on my iPad anyway, haven't checked on the phone). iOS as you can guess!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    0 points aswel on droid.. should be 20.

Post Count
    Seems random and definitely more widespread now... asking around community chats this morning, it looked like just iOS was affected, but now I see Androids are, too.
    All 7 of my iOS accts have 0 total points

Thanks for all of your reports here.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Seems random and definitely more widespread now... asking around community chats this morning, it looked like just iOS was affected, but now I see Androids are, too.
    All 7 of my iOS accts have 0 total points

Thanks for all of your reports here.
    Lynn I have a 6 year old grandson who is now doing cut and paste in kindergarden. He only goes in the morning so if the little ones at Gree/Deca need some pointers for the next run of this event he is available in the afternoon after his nap. Let me know when to bring him.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    Lynn I have a 6 year old grandson who is now doing cut and paste in kindergarden. He only goes in the morning so if the little ones at Gree/Deca need some pointers for the next run of this event he is available in the afternoon after his nap. Let me know when to bring him.
    I think your grandson may be over qualified, but it was sweet of you to offer!
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    I had 30 point going into the last day, finished second on last day and got rewarded for 15 total points from event?
    Lovely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Post Count
    lol this is ridiculous. i ended up with 24 points but got rewarded for 10 points only. yaaaay grt f up deca hahaha

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    All 40+ members of my syndicate had the wrong scores. Why pay out the rewards when they know it’s broken? It just makes it harder to resolve it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomsdayMY View Post
    All 40+ members of my syndicate had the wrong scores. Why pay out the rewards when they know it’s broken? It just makes it harder to resolve it
    I have not come across anybody who got the correct points on Android or iOS.

Day1 NPCs were expected, but something unforeseen happened to Day3's matching algorithm or the matching server, I'm guessing... Oh well! We all got an easy 20 points, and in the end DECA will make sure we get the rewards we "earned" even with the easy 20 points.

As far as the rewards that we got when HCB ended, that info is already loaded on to the servers; it's actually easier to let the servers run out the event than change things before the event ends.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    I had 30 point going into the last day, finished second on last day and got rewarded for 15 total points from event?
    Lovely.
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    lol this is ridiculous. i ended up with 24 points but got rewarded for 10 points only. yaaaay grt f up deca hahaha
    Takes a special kind of genius, I guess! 40 points won, rewarded for 20 only.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I have not come across anybody who got the correct points on Android or iOS.

Day1 NPCs were expected, but something unforeseen happened to Day3's matching algorithm or the matching server, I'm guessing... Oh well! We all got an easy 20 points, and in the end DECA will make sure we get the rewards we "earned" even with the easy 20 points.

As far as the rewards that we got when HCB ended, that info is already loaded on to the servers; it's actually easier to let the servers run out the event than change things before the event ends.
    total 40 points, got rewards for 20 points. i guess no "easy 20 points " after all. oh well .....