GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 16 new ltb!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj ANGERFiST View Post
    Deca released the the buildings at request of majority of community.. mini accounts/new players need cash.. you don't need to buy them all, pick and choose wisely ☺
    I have no problem with rereleases, it would just be great if there was enough time to buy them all, even most, but there isn't.
    Choose wisely indeed. Having said that, I will take a boost building over a cash every day. But, its nice to at least get the cash building.
    And although new accounts need cash, I remember it took a lot of time for me to get enough to even get one of those buildings, surely couldn't afford new releases at the time.
    It just makes no sense to release so many at one time and only give us 6 days to build them. So basically, you can only get 6 anyway, since they take 24 hours. Or use gold to speed it/them up. Not happening.
    And that sucks...
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 05-09-2018 at 04:52 PM.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    I gave no problem with rereleases, it would just be great if there was enough time to buy them all, even most, but there isn't.
    Choose wisely indeed. Having said that, I will take a boost building over a cash every day. But, its nice to at least get the cash building.
    And although new accounts need cash, I remember it took a lot of time for me to get enough to even get one of those buildings, surely couldn't afford new releases at the time.
    It just makes no sense to release so many at one time and only give us 6 days to build them. So basically, you can only get 6 anyway, since they take 24 hours. Or use gold to speed it/them up. Not happening.
    And that sucks...
    I can confirm from PlayerReps that the time has been extended to buy them for another week �� i myself wont be buying the boost building "upto 10%". Not worth the time or the increase.. that was my choose wisely part lol

Post Count
    Yep! DECA will be extending the buildings sale for another week! Enjoy!
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thank you Deca. Great decision to extend the time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Great news. Thanks for the heads up and great to see you back here VL.
    Any chance you can post the player/DECA meeting notes somewhere?

Thanks a ton!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    I gave no problem with rereleases, it would just be great if there was enough time to buy them all, even most, but there isn't.
    And that sucks...
    Speaking of gold, shouldn't the boost buildings that cost gold only take a few minutes to build, not 24 hours?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Actually the snowmen are nowhere near that price lol i got them for my minis last time and this release i could buy some of the bigger ones.. and the rest of snowmen for my 2 lowest accs lol 😃
    Ah! OK. I'm maxed out on those on both my accounts.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I can confirm from PlayerReps that the time has been extended to buy them for another week �� i myself wont be buying the boost building "upto 10%". Not worth the time or the increase.. that was my choose wisely part lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    It's finished for now, so a question of keeping your eyes peeled.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Is it just me... or has the buildings actually gone from your stores?? Lol im on android and seems they have infact ended.. not extended lol

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Is it just me... or has the buildings actually gone from your stores?? Lol im on android and seems they have infact ended.. not extended lol
    They've gone from mine too. Fingers crossed they'll reappear soon.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    They've gone from mine too. Fingers crossed they'll reappear soon.
    Reps have messaged Deca.. i think they were due to expire little over 12hrs ago but we will need another data push to activate them again probably. Will post here when get a reply 🙂

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Reps have messaged Deca.. i think they were due to expire little over 12hrs ago but we will need another data push to activate them again probably. Will post here when get a reply ��
    LTBs are back on for five days.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Reps have messaged Deca.. i think they were due to expire little over 12hrs ago but we will need another data push to activate them again probably. Will post here when get a reply ��
    As of now, the building sale should be visible in-game. The extension will last for 144 hours (6 days).

Enjoy guys!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StealthyVans View Post
    As of now, the building sale should be visible in-game. The extension will last for 144 hours (6 days).

Enjoy guys!
    Thanks! Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    Great news. Thanks for the heads up and great to see you back here VL.
    Any chance you can post the player/DECA meeting notes somewhere?

Thanks a ton!
    Hi Dat Guy! Thanks! I have been reading & lurking... Everybody has been so nice and pleasant, even thru all the issues we've had to deal with this year (DECA has been super at posting info/updates!) that I really haven't had much to do, thankfully! RL and playing have taken up lots of time, too, but I miss posting here So, I'm back, heh! And note to self: Make a New Years Feedback Sticky for 2018!

Oh yeah! I will get the last meeting posted! Thanks for reminding me! (I'll edit in a link to this thread thread later)

Edited to add meeting link:
    April 2018 Meeting Transcript Thread, tap this
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 05-10-2018 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Added link
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    And they release a new boost building (Boxing Club) amongst all the others at the moment!!!!!!! Can't figure out why I am surprised.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780