16 new ltb!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 16 new ltb!!

Post Count
    lol it is crap anyway.. there are better buildings already available. so no point of building boxing club anyway.

and the prizes are all 2% melee attack. nah, dont need that, need to improve defense. so i'll simply buy those beautiful looking money buildings, at least my hood will look better with them lol.

but yeah, totally agree .. throwing another one on top of tens of ltb is just icing on the poop
    Last edited by TZora; 05-11-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Post Count
    Yeah yeah, keep building your defense, lol!!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    And they release a new boost building (Boxing Club) amongst all the others at the moment!!!!!!! Can't figure out why I am surprised.
    We asked for an extension and DECA was nice enough to extend the LEB sale... perspective

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just have to build the ones with 3 days left then start on the boxing building.

Post Count
    I'm building 1 LTB* for the goals and then I'll go back to LEBs** until they expire or I've built them all, then I'll build a second LTB.... I'm skipping the Boost LEBs since I normally don't buy gold buildings. (I might buy a couple depending on time)

*LTB = Limited Time Building: limited time for sale in the store and has upgrade goals/rewards, usually 1 per cycle
    **LEB = Limited Edition Building: limited sale time, no associated goals, not part of the cycle