Epic boss trigger

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Epic boss trigger

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Epic boss trigger

Any thought on increasing the epic boss trigger?? With the lag the epic boss is tedious at best

Post Count
    Hello @plavine!

Sorry if the Epic boss triggering is causing so much frustration. We're aware of it and are doing our best to have this improved, but it might take some time. As for your question, unfortunately, it's not possible to increase the summoning chance of the boss.

You can keep yourself in the loop by checking the Announcement section regularly.

Best,

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by plavine View Post
    Any thought on increasing the epic boss trigger?? With the lag the epic boss is tedious at best
    I’ve explained the slow triggering and compared it to CC which has an almost instant trigger, especially using PvP to trigger a boss. Hopefully, they understand what I meant and can take away the summoning delay like they did in CC. (CC used to have a 2 min delay or waiting period in between each boss summons and now there is no delay.)

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyCat View Post
    Hello @plavine!

Sorry if the Epic boss triggering is causing so much frustration. We're aware of it and are doing our best to have this improved, but it might take some time. As for your question, unfortunately, it's not possible to increase the summoning chance of the boss.

You can keep yourself in the loop by checking the Announcement section regularly.

Best,
    Thanks GrumpyCat! Welcome to the forums!!
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I play CC and MW also ;the triggers are almost immediate i find it hard to believe that KA programmers cant figure it out