memory cache SNAFU is 2/3 complete!! or not..... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: memory cache SNAFU is 2/3 complete!! or not.....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xray View Post
    What a bunch of morons. How the hell are we to place all of these buildings if each one takes 24 hours. Pull your collective head out and fix this sh*t.
    Yeah ran into this too. Most of the restored boost buildings I care about are the quick-build ones so they build in 30 seconds. The Gauss Cannon and Defensive Force buildings take 24 hours so I'm doing those last.

On average, my impacted accounts lost about 8 boost building and 3-4 [good] cash buildings (didn't notice these since cash isn't a factor any more). The Anniversary Center buildings are 24-hour build by the way.

I spent [free] gold to finish placing the 24 hour build-time buildings.... I just want my stats back...... although I doubt they will be completely restored even when my boost buildings are back to max level.

I suspect a ton of valuable units were wiped out that will never return.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    WTF I didn't loose any windfarms yet that is only building they have given me! Still no gold reimbursement or gold buildings, even though they were sent a a complete list and screenshots of receipts for the gold bought!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As all you get from support is that your ticket is on hold! Wouldn't it be about time for an update here? Or are they being an ethical company and just putting our tickets in the recycling?