nowhere to spend respect

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: nowhere to spend respect

Post Count

nowhere to spend respect

what the heck should we do with respect points? i now have 11.7 mil respect points and nowhere to spend.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Wish we could use respect coins to buy temporary lag relief mods lol

Post Count
    that is actually a good suggestion lol. imagine a mod available in the specials thay says: spiraling circle hell relief

lol

Post Count
    2 things...
    Thing 1, engineers are working on that dreaded intermittent spinner lag, the "March 5th" lag... ugh, I know, they know, we all know we want it fixed asap!

Work-arounds:
    Instead of waiting for what seems like forever for the spinner to get back a server connection, I log out and back in. I can load the game in 15-20sec instead of waiting ~2+mins.

This March 5th lag is really a problem during battle events. To avoid the spins, I keep refreshing the Rivals List (which pings the server keeping me connected) until I need to hit in BfEC or deploy in SA.

Thing 2, once we get out of this "fix-it" stage and everybody is fully updated with a smooth running game, etc... (yes, it will happen!) ...we'll get to better things, like Store improvements (not just new LEBs) and all of the other great QoL suggestions on our Wish List.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Woop woop 😃 i see many buy Pistols with it.. millions and millions worth lol.. i save mine there in the piggy jar lol