nowhere to spend energy

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: nowhere to spend energy

Post Count

nowhere to spend energy

so i did all the jobs and no more jobs for me in personal goals. no ltq either to spend energy. what to do now?

i guess i should ...

Post Count
    Completely agree. I remember a time when there was always at least an individual LTQ running, even during war and SA. Too bad there was enough whining about too many events at once that we now have a cycle of too many events at once broken up with periods of days with little or nothing to do.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Completely agree. I remember a time when there was always at least an individual LTQ running, even during war and SA. Too bad there was enough whining about too many events at once that we now have a cycle of too many events at once broken up with periods of days with little or nothing to do.
    It wasn't because of too many events, it was because, allegedly, the ltqs along with a weekend event, caused the Android lag.
    Funny how ltqs don't seem to intefere with mid week events.
    I love it this way, don't need to log in as much.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    No, we have too many events on weekdays and very little at weekends because that suits Stone and his cronies. Deca listen to them, so you can blame your unelected advisors for the mess.

Every other multi player game has busy weekends and quieter weekdays because people have time at weekends. It's a simple concept. CC used to be the same. Now the rewards(if we even get them) are so poor for 90% of players compared to what we get from 2 24 hour LTQs, you might as well take weekends off.

It's hardly surprising that over 60% of the account from 2 years ago are dead. 32,000 to 12,000 and they keep taking advice from the same people?

Post Count
    12,000 addicts! now i am surprised that there are that many fools lol

Post Count
    yet again no ltq and no jobs. my 5000 energy is waiting to be consumed. so where do we burn 5000 joules?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

I get how there is not much that we can spend our Energy on during the weekends.
    The thing is that we should be able to have fun with the Street Assaults and Battles for EC during this specific time.

Also, we are very thankful for your constant feedback! You've all helped us improve the existing processes a lot.

Regards,
    StealthyVans

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    so i did all the jobs and no more jobs for me in personal goals. no ltq either to spend energy. what to do now?
    Have you leveled up every map to 5 for the +1 Skill Point?

That's what my L300 does on the weekends
    I have over 7k energy and will be doing maps for another few years
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I still have another 20 maps or so complete.. almost clear of all Solo Goals 😃

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Finished maps last year. Enjoy the free time in between quests.