memory cache victims received gold reinstatements?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: memory cache victims received gold reinstatements?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

memory cache victims received gold reinstatements?

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-Memory-Issues

We have reinstated gold for those who have sent tickets but we are still working on these persisting issues.
    Umm, I did not get any gold reinstated for any of the accounts I submitted tickets for.....

ticket#

Did anyone actually get gold 'reinstated' as per the Gree's statement in the above link??
    Last edited by Sierra Hotel; 04-13-2018 at 12:33 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Anyone at all?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My stats are still 1/10th of what they were and boosts/gold/units missing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same, though you were lucky and got a reply to your ticket. I didnt even get that!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
    Same, though you were lucky and got a reply to your ticket. I didnt even get that!

Any updates on restoring our stats, our gold, our boost buildings?

My impacted accounts in Raid Boss are getting 60-70% of what they were a couple weeks ago. The impact reaches far beyond boost buildings (which don't count towards Raid Boss if I am not mistaken). Did you delete half our army (that was included in our stats) too?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    They say they are working on it, and that some people still keep losing stats. No answers yet nor am I aware of anyone who has been fixed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    They say they are working on it, and that some people still keep losing stats. No answers yet nor am I aware of anyone who has been fixed.
    No progress has been observed in restoring stats, lost buildings and units since the great "Memory Cache Corruption" even of April 2018. Gree gave out 500 more gold this past week, let's see if they steal that back from us too like they did the 1600 gold from the 4-month server SNAFU (Dec-March).

There had to be a massive loss of units as well to result in the massive stats drop .... the loss of the boost buildings experienced wouldn't account for this drop alone. My #2 account went from 60aa to 2 aa (yeah I know it's weak compared to some of you beasts!). Seems improbable that 6 stolen boost buildings would result in that stat drop by itself.