Fix for cached memory issue

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fix for cached memory issue

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Fix for cached memory issue

Regarding the cached memory issue, our engineering team has employed a fix but we would like to test if the range of issues that were reported since the last WD has been resolved and to make sure it does not impact the FL event this upcoming weekend.
    I'm sorry to say that no fix were applied to my account.
    It continues with 10bi stats instead of 1 trillion and +1 building upgrade instead of +5...

This is my ticket number in support:
    This is in reference to (#3325188).
    Player ID: 635-938-078
    Player name: NETWorK
    Code:
    GUILD OF WAR
    314-622-837
    -------------

Post Count
    Fix??? what fix?? Either fix this or give us the gold we need to fix it ourselves.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xray View Post
    Fix??? what fix?? Either fix this or give us the gold we need to fix it ourselves.
    Nope not fixed on my accounts either (there was a data push about about an hour ago).

All my tickets have been closed for about a day now and are marked as "solved"

IT IS NOT SOLVED. Gree you stole my 1600 compensation gold from the Dec/Jan/Feb/Mar server SNAFU along with buildings I bought with it. Nevermind the fact most of the building were upgraded to lvl 20.

Didn't you guys backup your servers and take a snapshot of the cache before you nuked the game again with the inventory 'consolidation'??

If it's easier ..... just refund the 1600 "compensation gold" and top it off with more compensation gold (x4) ..... seeing how it took 4 months to recover from the server upgrade SNAFU.

ticket#

Banned
    Post Count
    You will get a better response from your wall than from gree/deca

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We have reinstated gold for those who have sent tickets but we are still working on these persisting issues.
    Anyone actually get reinstated gold for the theft of our boost buildings? Anyone?

I thought not.

More fake new from Gree.

I mean really, you give us gold for the 4-month screw up on you part .... okay ... then you screw up majorly again taking away the compensation gold and the progress made with it ..... then you lie about 'reinistating gold' when you didn't .......

Lock them up! Lock them up!

ticket#

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi Modern Warriors,

Thank you very much to all of you who have participated in the 2 test events. We were able to confirm that our fixes have resolved the main cached memory issue, unfortunately we are aware that some players still have some accounts with reverted gold, stats, items and buildings.

would just like to say,...what a crock of sh!?, several accounts and no fix whatsoever, in fact whatever you keep doing makes my accounts worse, stats keep tumbling, more buildings
    are going awol,...you lot have made a right balls up of this game and you need to supply thousands worth of gold so my accounts can go back to
    where they were before your epic cock up.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Up!!! Still missing
    Code:
    GUILD OF WAR
    314-622-837
    -------------

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have been playing Modern War for at least five years now. With all of the problems that have come about recently with this game, I have been debating whether or not to keep playing. Yesterday, for a second time, my map progress got set back at least six months. I put all of this work into progressing in this game, only to have it all wiped out in an instant. I have deleted the game from my phone and I will never return. I have moved on to Boom Beach which looks like it will be a much more fun game than the ticking time bomb called Modern War. You have lost another customer Gree with your pathetic management of this game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I sense unhappiness in this thread. Is that pitchforks and torches that I see in the crowd. Ok. I’m in. Onward to the castle. I will bring a wooden stake and mallet.