This is BS

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is BS

Post Count

Angry This is BS

Just saw this in the in-game message.

We apologize for the incorrect messaging for the Participation Reward requirement. It is actually participation in at least 4 battles. More info on: "Forum Modern War-Announcements-Cached Memory Issue

These guys continue to step in it everyday.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    There are not many people who are active and they need more testers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    To our loyal European players, suck on this, we are running test events whilst your asleep/at work. Oh and just in case you manage to sneak a war in on your lunch break, we are shifting goal posts after the event so you still can't have a participation prize (not unless you skived off and got the sack for playing our game, for which we can not be held responsible! )
    Last edited by Wolfy; 04-12-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We have reinstated gold for those who have sent tickets but we are still working on these persisting issues.

Anyone actually receive 'reinstatement gold' (I assume 1600) for reporting a ticket as claimed by Gree's for being a victim of their memory cache screw up?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xray View Post
    Just saw this in the in-game message.

We apologize for the incorrect messaging for the Participation Reward requirement. It is actually participation in at least 4 battles. More info on: "Forum Modern War-Announcements-Cached Memory Issue

These guys continue to step in it everyday.
    They screw up YET AGAIN and WE get screwed AGAIN.
    Steaming piles of....

Oh wait, I didn't waste my time on a test. Still, they suck...
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 04-13-2018 at 07:01 PM.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra Hotel View Post
    Anyone actually receive 'reinstatement gold' (I assume 1600) for reporting a ticket as claimed by Gree's for being a victim of their memory cache screw up?
    Nope, didn't even get reply to my ticket! Think they speak with forked tongues!

Banned
    Post Count
    I have room in my clan in clash of clans if anyone is interested. Fun game with no Screw ups like Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Josh, i don’t think you’re supposed to mention much less recruit in here for other games, but I guess as long as no one is scolding you.

Post Count
    I’d like the 1600 gold not that it would help get the buildings back to the level they were at. I got 20 frontline carriers. Ooohhhh

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-ro View Post
    I’d like the 1600 gold not that it would help get the buildings back to the level they were at. I got 20 frontline carriers. Ooohhhh

LOL I saw those boats and laughed. I spent them all in one place. Yeah the 1600 gold back would help but it will not restore stats to what they were. I think Gree//DECA yanked a lot of units out of inventory as well that they should not have.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra Hotel View Post
    LOL I saw those boats and laughed. I spent them all in one place. Yeah the 1600 gold back would help but it will not restore stats to what they were. I think Gree//DECA yanked a lot of units out of inventory as well that they should not have.
    problem is that i lost around 10-15 boost building (mostly level 20) for one of my account , so how much does it cost to get these boost building? average 200 gold per building, plus the time and effort put in to upgrade to level 20.. if they pay me back 1600 gold is NOT enough at all.

as for the units in the inventory, i think i lost all the recents units that i have gotten, not sure how they are going to compensate....

reading from their reply, and it seem like this issue still happen everyday to more accounts.

Post Count
    I’m gonna pace myself with them. 1 per battle. I got one account the stats are way down but the buildings are still where they were. But I got another one that it looks like a lot of the buildings dropped down like 9 levels. Boost and money buildings. A few of the buildings are gone on that one too

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    At a rough estimate, for medium level player, it will cost approx 500 gold to get back eack % of stats lost. As most lost 75% of their stats deca owe one hellofalota gold lol.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    http://decagames.com/
    Understanding Players
    Players are not only customers but also fans. We listen to what our fans want and keep them constantly up to date with what we are working on. We create a bond with the fans of the game that fosters trust and understanding.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Josh, i don’t think you’re supposed to mention much less recruit in here for other games, but I guess as long as no one is scolding you.
    I deleted the Modern War game a month and a half ago, figured maybe I could get some disgruntled MW players to come join my clan that also has a few old MW players.

It’s a fun game and no issues like MW. Can’t blame a guy for trying 👍