This is BS - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is BS

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Time to consider alerting the FBI. All of the known issues and not being fixed. They say don't spend or buy gold yet it remains for sale and they knowingly sell the in game currency. I am pretty sure this will fall under the ricco act. I have called special agent Harter and given him the information. I have also written letters. To Visa, Mastercard, and amex, apple, and Google play, their continued involvement brings them into the picture because nothing changes, I encourage all to do the same. Everyone that reports this is protected under statues. Should deca retaliate it will make things worse.
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Post Count
    Hello everyone,

I can see that most of you are not happy with the current state of the game and the way your tickets are handled. We thank you for your ideas on how to improve the existing processes and I want to reassure you that the game teams are doing their best to address all the current issues of the game.

Banned
    Post Count
    It would be great to see Gree prosecuted for its scams. So then why do some still choose to spend?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    It would be great to see Gree prosecuted for its scams. So then why do some still choose to spend?
    The big, no the humongous A
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    All my tickets have been closed saying all restored. Fkn joke thei company, still al itemsmissing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny123 View Post
    All my tickets have been closed saying all restored. Fkn joke thei company, still al itemsmissing
    Same here. All my tickets were closed and NOTHING has been restored nor reinstated...... all my impacted accounts have been reduced to WD wall hitters ... years of building their stats wasted by the mem cache SNAFU.