Post Count

Cached Memory Issues

Can we get a status update?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lol don’t hold your breath.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'm guessing this is why both my accounts suddenly stopped working, and now I can't log in?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This game is totally screwed. Getting to the point of throwing in the towel and quit

Lurker
    Post Count
    Been about 18hrs. Now I can log into the game. Screwed my 24h LTQ and H&R event. Oh LTB as well..

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Update for you 🙂

Update for you 🙂
    20180411_133942.jpg

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The game is garbage. The servers must be held together by elmers glue and duct tape. The perpetual spinning circle is the only constant in this game and the suggested fix? Restart the game. Delete and reinstall the game. Don't have any apps open in the background. Let me ask Mr. or Miss Developer, how many other games offer this sort of high-end advisory services for their games? Bravo!!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondavidsdad View Post
    The game is garbage. The servers must be held together by elmers glue and duct tape. The perpetual spinning circle is the only constant in this game and the suggested fix? Restart the game. Delete and reinstall the game. Don't have any apps open in the background. Let me ask Mr. or Miss Developer, how many other games offer this sort of high-end advisory services for their games? Bravo!!!
    As I recall, the game code was on the primitive side of things from the get-go. Once the developers began adding stuff on since syndicates was launched, the cracks have started to appear. It looks like papering over them is not going to work anymore.

The success of CC should have made them write a new code and port everybody's game over to it years ago.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by norajuma View Post
    Been about 18hrs. Now I can log into the game. Screwed my 24h LTQ and H&R event. Oh LTB as well..
    I was able to log in again after about 90 minutes. Had no problems since (barring the usual fun lags and freezes!).

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    The success of CC should have made them write a new code and port everybody's game over to it years ago.
    Agreed! Write it again 🙂 and do a switcheroo

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Earth to Deca. When are you going to fix the IOS lag issue?

Post Count
    stop whining like a bunch of babies about lag and everything wrong with the game. they will fix when they can. it's not easy fix. if you think you can fix it over night then go work for them and fix it. you all complain more than a woman on her period.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    stop whining like a bunch of babies about lag and everything wrong with the game. they will fix when they can. it's not easy fix. if you think you can fix it over night then go work for them and fix it. you all complain more than a woman on her period.
    That’s rich coming from SAS. The original and biggest whiners of the forum back when you never could do better than second place lmao.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    Typical male response, smdh, jerk.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    same thing another day .. retarded rich kids with deep pockets. could've expected nothing better. it is the reason why i love to pull sas's leg when i get a chance. morons should be treated like morons