Epic Boss health

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Epic Boss health

Lurker
    Post Count

Epic Boss health

Henlo friends,

So I'm playing for a month or 2 again now, and noticed the Epic Boss health is kinda weird. I searched the forums back to like 2015, but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. So at level 34 the boss' health was increased significantly, to reset around level 50 to a new "sidekick" at level 1. Then at level 67, it increased again unproportionally to a point where I can't beat it without health packs/perfect timing at level 71.
    Now I have beaten at least a 100 bosses, but due to the reset it's not being counted like that in the overall goals, probably due to the reset. I'm 100% sure I can't get this current one to level 100 though, as I only have like 5b attack.
    My question is, does it reset again after a certain level? I'd like to know because in that case I might use health packs to still be able to finish the ultimate 60 in a row kills. (literally impossible right now)

Also, back in the day camping low level and growing was a big thing. Is it still that way or should I rush whatever event I can as far as I can to gain stats not worrying about the level?

Thanks in advance

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vosbob View Post
    Henlo friends,

My question is, does it reset again after a certain level? I'd like to know because in that case I might use health packs to still be able to finish the ultimate 60 in a row kills. (literally impossible right now)
    Usually it gets harder around lvl 125-130 and again around 145. But this event seemed easier. My mini got to lvl 150 on 1x cash hit, no packs needed.
    Also, back in the day camping low level and growing was a big thing. Is it still that way or should I rush whatever event I can as far as I can to gain stats not worrying about the level?
    I don't see the point is staying low level. Used to be a good thing but now level is mostly meaningless. In WD, a lvl 350 player can hit a lvl 5 wall banger and still get max points. Used to be you had to hit at or above your level to get max points. Gree broke that about a year ago. We used to enjoy scouting for good targets ....

Banned
    Post Count
    My advice to you is quit the game and bring your friends to my clan in clash of clans. We have beer and area bunch of smart a$$es. Thai it, you’ll like it��

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for the replies, I actually came back to MW after getting bored at CoC haha. But thanks.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Maybe you are confusing Epic Boss with Hardcore Boss. Both may look the same, but both have different strengths.
    I believe the Hardcore Boss is stronger and my main usually only gets to 130, but I can finish the EB, and then some, with a quick hit.
    My mini's cannot get far on either boss. I never bother going further to check for a reset. Great question though!
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 04-16-2018 at 09:49 AM.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780