Ios lag at its worst😲

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ios lag at its worst😲

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Ios lag at its worst😲

Almost half way thru an event my game starts acting up really bad.

Post Count
    ya need to stop adding iOS to your posts because both iOS and Android users have reported lag problems. by adding iOS to your posts, you are only giving giggles to android users

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    ya need to stop adding iOS to your posts because both iOS and Android users have reported lag problems. by adding iOS to your posts, you are only giving giggles to android users
    If I had Android and notice the same issue(s) at the same time Id be posting about that as well. Deca reads this stuff and they want to know device type, etc, on game issues. I do not need your moderation. Otherwise Im glad I made you giggle 😂.

Post Count
    when did "suggesting" turned out to be moderation? i understand your annoyance but i'm not the reason lol. continue to vent, may or may not fall on some ears but it might just help u calm down lol

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lets get android up &running smooth

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sterling. View Post
    Deca reads this stuff
    Now THAT'S funny
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sterling. View Post
    Almost half way thru an event my game starts acting up really bad.
    On my accounts the forever spinning wheel is triggered by any request or action I initiate. Deploy, upgrade a building, move a building, collect money, attack boss etc. An action can take 1-15 seconds or 100 seconds. I find it saves time after 15 seconds to swipe the game closed and reopen. Also minimal participation is standard operating procedure now. All the “I’m sorry gold gifts” remain unspent because even though free there is no point using them on a broken game.
    We are now into April and they still don’t know thier a$$ from page 2.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    On my accounts the forever spinning wheel is triggered by any request or action I initiate. Deploy, upgrade a building, move a building, collect money, attack boss etc. An action can take 1-15 seconds or 100 seconds. I find it saves time after 15 seconds to swipe the game closed and reopen. Also minimal participation is standard operating procedure now. All the “I’m sorry gold gifts” remain unspent because even though free there is no point using them on a broken game.
    We are now into April and they still don’t know thier a$$ from page 2.
    I agree 100%. What is the point of them giving us temp mods or gold if we can't get in the game to use them? My game has sped up a little, (droid) but I still have lag issues. There are times when I try to switch accts, game freezes and I get 2 spinning circles. Only thing that works is closing and opening game about 4 times, then I'm able to get in.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Are you morons even trying to fix the stupid lag/freeze disconnection issue? This is ridiculous. Can’t summon in raid boss and you have a SLTQ up that requires endless tapping and if you don’t constantly hit refresh button you lose connection. And on the SLTQ subject, whose bright idea was it to need so many hits per kill and the one click doesn’t count towards syn goals. Deca, you might be more incompetent than Gree and I didn’t think that was possible.