Bold move by deca/gree

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bold move by deca/gree

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Bold move by deca/gree

So for the last little while the prizes for the collection of 12 tokens during SA was a 2% and 4% empire Heath regen prize.
    This SA they changed the prize romSA regen prizes so many I know decided not to do the goal for 12 total tokens as it wasn't worth it.
    Well guess what...

I have seen it posted that the prizes will be changed to Heath regen like past SA. If that is true that is some BS to change the big prize when many decided not to try for the goals.
    Can a moderator confirm if this is true, as that is unacceptable to change prizes on a whim like they always do.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    So for the last little while the prizes for the collection of 12 tokens during SA was a 2% and 4% empire Heath regen prize.
    This SA they changed the prize romSA regen prizes so many I know decided not to do the goal for 12 total tokens as it wasn't worth it.
    Well guess what...

I have seen it posted that the prizes will be changed to Heath regen like past SA. If that is true that is some BS to change the big prize when many decided not to try for the goals.
    Can a moderator confirm if this is true, as that is unacceptable to change prizes on a whim like they always do.

The SA mods are staying as they are now.. the BFEC regen mods are being put in 24hr LTQ this weekend 😃

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    that is unacceptable to change prizes on a whim like they always do.
    They run the game, they can change whatever they want, whenever they want. Too bad they can't fix ****...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj ANGERFiST View Post
    The SA mods are staying as they are now.. the BFEC regen mods are being put in 24hr LTQ this weekend ��
    What makes you say that about upcoming 24hr LTQ?