What is customer services email address?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is customer services email address?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

What is customer services email address?

The in game email address doesn't work.

Post Count
    not too sure there is one but if there is one, it wud be something like nobodycares@deca.com?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    not too sure there is one but if there is one, it wud be something like nobodycares@deca.com?
    So helpful, smh.

Quote Originally Posted by kimberleyj View Post
    The in game email address doesn't work.
    en-support@gree.net
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    Hahahahahaha
    Almost snorted my coffee!
    Thanks for something about this game to laugh about.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    So helpful, smh.

en-support@gree.net
    and gree doesnt care at all, it's all on deca now. have read numerous threads, no use of sending them emails sis.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Is that en-support@gree.net working, haven't had the usual confirmation email, I wasn't expecting an actual reply after only 5 days but i waa expecting a receipt of confirmation, guess that's broken like everything else or it was to much to ask

Post Count

Post Count
    lets try to guess the correct email id ... i vouch for ..

fartscanfly@gree.net

the winner gets ............ nothing. duh

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still no reply...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I sent in a ticket with customer service yesterday, received a auto reply immediately and an email back from them this morning. The usual we are looking into the issues and will get back to you. But I did get a reply. I used the contact support in game. Using iOS.

I’ve been told B.S. that I get replied this quickly so I’ve included screenshot of emails. 82519DC8-AF8C-4B2E-B03C-B33087C7F36A.jpg
    Last edited by bevsxrs; 03-23-2018 at 08:18 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bevsxrs View Post
    I sent in a ticket with customer service yesterday, received a auto reply immediately and an email back from them this morning. The usual we are looking into the issues and will get back to you. But I did get a reply. I used the contact support in game. Using iOS.

I’ve been told B.S. that I get replied this quickly so I’ve included screenshot of emails. 82519DC8-AF8C-4B2E-B03C-B33087C7F36A.jpg
    Still has old email address on samsung. Still waiting for an admin or mod to reply to this topic, are they are strike?.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Still has old email address on samsung. Still waiting for an admin or mod to reply to this topic, are they are strike?.
    I posted the same issue on here in October last year. I couldn't send a ticket, but one of my syndicate did it for me. They replied a couple of days later to say it was fixed. So, why do you want them to reply and lie to you?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It has been incorrect for a long time now, they are aware of it. Android problem.
    It was supposed to be fixed when the last forced update was thrust upon us. They messed that up, shocking, I know.
    Obviously, it wasn't fixed. Add them to your contact list, makes things easier.
    If you want to send in a ticket, you must manually change the email address. Undoable? Nope. Inconvenient? Extremely.
    And I try to remember to put in "And fix the damn email address" every time I send in a ticket. And that happens a lot. Obviously it does nothing, but I am a ball buster.
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 03-25-2018 at 05:33 AM.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    It has been incorrect for a long time now, they are aware of it. Android problem.
    It was supposed to be fixed when the last forced update was thrust upon us. They messed that up, shocking, I know.
    Obviously, it wasn't fixed. Add them to your contact list, makes things easier.
    If you want to send in a ticket, you must manually change the email address. Undoable? Nope. Inconvenient? Extremely.
    And I try to remember to put in "And fix the damn email address" every time I send in a ticket. And that happens a lot. Obviously it does nothing, but I am a ball buster.
    Better to have an incorrect email that you can change then none at all, which is what happened last time I tried (iOS), so no email was generated. Had to send from my email client.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Add this email to device contacts and always remove default once you message.
    If contact is , you dont need to remember address
    Just start typing "en" and contact saved will be added