GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sa comp gold

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Sa comp gold

So I read what a rep had posted about sa gold comp, (or lack there right now) and something they said made me think. The reason we don't have it right now is that they are trying to figure out which milestone goals they should put them on. Unless its the 9/9 goals, the gold most likely won't be "free" as most of the points goals take gold to achieve. Am I wrong in thinking this?

Post Count
    well, the brighter side is, who gives a damn? i dont .. if they would compensate, it wud be so crappy, it wont even buy u anything decent.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'd guess you're correct Foty. So far the 'compensation' for all the mess during Jan/Feb seems to be exclusively for the spenders. Doesn't surprise me; after all, the 'player representatives' are all drawn from the elite spending class aren't they? Open message - you don't represent me or all the other players without bottomless pockets!
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    E967EFA6-2A5A-48A7-A3A8-DACCF0A977C2.jpg
    Just received this. Even my inactive “old” players got it. It’s across the board.

Post Count
    now that's awesome of deca! i'm experiencing a lot of improvement in the gameplay too. good job deca! thanks for the gold too!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Yes, very nice.

I'm delighted to admit my previous post above is wrong. The SA gold should be easily attainable by all.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    All that free gold and you remove the battle regen mods off Indy goals

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    now that's awesome of deca! i'm experiencing a lot of improvement in the gameplay too. good job deca! thanks for the gold too!
    Glad to hear somebody is happy. My experience is very different. If I trigger an action (collect money, attempt to move or upgrade a building, change account, change map to headquarters etc.) the forever spinning wheel lasts between 1 second and 100 seconds. No way to predict or anticipate which. Changing accounts during war event is painful. Sometimes deploys just time out and are returned. There is no amount of gold that can erase the defects because they are always front and centre.
    I dont want to hear sorry.
    I don’t want gold.
    Make the game playable on iOs.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have given Deca plenty of criticism (because it's been deserved), but they do deserve credit for decent compensation. KP levels and gold. Generous and appreciated.

Now go and fix the bug in iOs as it's annoying the hell out of everyone

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Oh yes! Gold give away was very generous. Not just a free log in give away - based on sa activity too.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomsdayMY View Post
    I have given Deca plenty of criticism (because it's been deserved), but they do deserve credit for decent compensation. KP levels and gold. Generous and appreciated.

Now go and fix the bug in iOs as it's annoying the hell out of everyone