Is the lag getting worse or is my patience getting shorter?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is the lag getting worse or is my patience getting shorter?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Is the lag getting worse or is my patience getting shorter?

Deploying, collecting money, selecting a building to move or attempts at upgrading sometimes work for me but more often than not trigger the forever spinning wheel. Once the game goes into the spin cycle it is quicker to swipe closed and reopen or set down my iPhone and make a coffee.
    Is it just me or are others finding a worsening of performance?
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's awful this event! Lags logging in, lags collecting, lags trying to deploy, bloody hell it lags buying deploys with gold. Uggh so frustrating, I mean I want one clean event just one please....,..

Post Count
    looks like it is iphones getting slammed with the lag. i am on oneplus 5 on android and there is very little lag. i just hate the animations, apart from that, no issues with spinning wheel thing u guys are referring to. i think, deca has fixed the coding on android side and now they will fix on the iphone side... it must be tough for them to fix coding for the two different os.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    iOS has had it easy compared to android for a long time. I’ve used both but now only iOS. Only thing that my Android did that iOS doesn’t do is free gold videos. iOS hasn’t seen them in a looong time. Can now see android users frustration to say the least.

Post Count
    oh, i am on android and have forgotten free gold vids almost completely. there is really nothing to spend gold on except if there are any good ltb or if deca allows some dual construction upgrade. events dont lure me to spend gold, never did. whatever u buy today, gets outdated in a couple of months anyway..

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    looks like it is iphones getting slammed with the lag. i am on oneplus 5 on android and there is very little lag. i just hate the animations, apart from that, no issues with spinning wheel thing u guys are referring to. i think, deca has fixed the coding on android side and now they will fix on the iphone side... it must be tough for them to fix coding for the two different os.
    You're one of the lucky ones. I'm droid and each new event the lag gets worse. Took me almost 3 mins to switch accts twice a few days ago. I had to log out, log back in, force close game, then restart device. Its gotten much worse this past week.

Post Count
    maybe i am the lucky one, maybe not .. depends how u take lag lol.