Things this game does that makes me want to punch babies

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Things this game does that makes me want to punch babies

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Things this game does that makes me want to punch babies

As if there isn't already a laundry list of issues with this game...

I do not need a notification each time a cipher is produced in faction. Allow me to turn off the faction HQ notifications. I don't think anyone even cares, so maybe do away with them completely?

Ghost mobs. When I'm trying to hit a target and I get that stupid message that says I'm in the wrong area because I've inadvertently hit a ghost target, it really pisses me off. If you really need ghost targets, corral them in a corner where they won't get in the way. It's already hard enough to hit targets on some maps, stop making it worse.

Each of these makes me want to punch babies. Seriously. This game already frustrates me to no end, these two quirks drive me over the edge.

Banned
    Post Count
    Then delete game and say good bye to gree/deca

Thanks for playing or not playing

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jg48 View Post
    Then delete game and say good bye to gree/deca

Thanks for playing or not playing
    Thanks for that amazing insight.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I agree with jg mate.....if the game stresses you out so much that it makes you want to inflict harm on innocent babies I would defo think of deleting it and seeking out expert anger management help asap.
    ......either that or find a way to come to terms with this flawed game and try to derive some small enjoyment from it.....its your choice........just stay away from any nurseries while you play it.

Banned
    Post Count
    If it was not for the friends I have made from this broken game I would have deleted it long time ago.
    This I do know gree/deca will never get another dime out of me.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Be like me.. quit the game quite a long time ago now.. still keep in touch on GroupMe and read the ever exciting stories in these forums lol
    Last edited by OlapDev; 02-23-2018 at 03:17 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OlapDev View Post
    Be like me.. quit the game quite a long time ago now.. still keep in touch on GroupMe and read the ever exciting stories in these forums lol
    OlapDev don’t you get tired of reading the same stories over and over and over again just told by different people?
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brunstock View Post
    if the game stresses you out so much that it makes you want to inflict harm on innocent babies I would defo think of deleting it and seeking out expert anger management help asap.
    Well, I for one, appreciate Socks' sarcasm. Hoping that's truly what it is.

Thankfully Android doesn't suffer from the Ghost issue, surprisingly. Noticed that problem in dh's iOS, it sucks.
    The Android lag is a *****. The failure to load my base repeatedly is frustrating. Sometimes I have to log out and back in up to 6 times. Always seems to be an issue when I need to do upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by OlapDev View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    OlapDev don’t you get tired of reading the same stories over and over and over again just told by different people?
    Yeah, if I quit the game, I would keep checking the forums. Not.
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 02-25-2018 at 02:32 PM.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker View Post
    The same could be said of the game itself.. at least forum isn't quite as repetitive as the game was..

I just enjoy the diminishing banter