Tests

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tests

Post Count

Tests

We've been bombarded the past few weeks with these so called "tests".
    What ever happened to the beta tests of old, where a select few would be subjected to new/upgraded parts of the game? Not everyone wants the XP associated with these events and it's their choice to participate or not. Regardless, if you're in a syndicate, some are going to want to participate and some aren't. Regardless if you participate or not, you'll be gaining XP as syndicate goals are hit, especially with Raid Boss.

Why subject all of CC to do their testing when not all want to be a guinea pig? Did the old beta testing method implode?

Post Count
    They can't even bother to do backups of their servers and you want them to have a real beta test environment. LOL!

This game has been a joke for a few years now. I've stopped spending money on this game so things like this don't bother me anymore.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
    We've been bombarded the past few weeks with these so called "tests".
    What ever happened to the beta tests of old, where a select few would be subjected to new/upgraded parts of the game? Not everyone wants the XP associated with these events and it's their choice to participate or not. Regardless, if you're in a syndicate, some are going to want to participate and some aren't. Regardless if you participate or not, you'll be gaining XP as syndicate goals are hit, especially with Raid Boss.

Why subject all of CC to do their testing when not all want to be a guinea pig? Did the old beta testing method implode?
    At least they are trying. I wish they would do something about the lag. Don't want the XP? Don't participate. I don't. ..
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    Hi everyone!

We really apologize for the trouble all the test events may have caused. A lot has happened since January but we believe we should be reaching the end fairly soon.

Having Beta testers is mostly useful when testing client updates as we can provide different revisions of the same client. In our case here, all players are already to the latest versions and issues encountered lately were mostly affecting server settings (which would have affected both normal and Beta players anyway).

@Mr Cash, our teams have continued working on Lag issues and a few optimizations are already in the pipelines. Some of those will require some code changes, which we would rather avoid while still being in the process of fixing existing issues. Hopefully, this would happen in the near future.
    We will keep the community informed as soon as we have more information to share.

Karrazz

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks for the update Karrazz.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor colec023's Avatar
    Post Count
    I appreciate the tests and the transparency from DECA telling people not to spend gold/refills on the events. Although they have not all been successful, I think we are getting close to getting back to normal. Better to get it right then to put something out that doesn't work.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    HCB is still not right. After day one ended some people in my syn were saying they received no points, and their history tab was blank despite winning their match-up.

I'm not sure whether things are correct on day two, but at the moment I have a screen grab saying I finished on 10 points despite winning both days.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"