London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)

5* 'Sand Peppers' only give you 1* Pets to Hunt ?

As title says . Something has changed since last update , as a 5* Element Pepper guaranteed 6 pets , with two of those being 3* Pets .

[Edit] 4* Earth Berry thing also gives exactly same Pets to hunt as well - 3x Bronze 1* & 1 Silver 1* Pet .

Neither of these are a major game breaking problem , but are annoying & you lot may have not been aware of it so giving a heads up :-)

yeah that has already been reported at KnD sages... I'm not really sure if they are working on that yet though...

Yea, I sent in a ticket too for this. I don't remember the exact count, but I used a few. I'm holding onto my 5* to use later.

Right now I'm more focused on the raid.

I'm still having this issue with higher level summoning at the Hunting Grounds. More recently with the Spicy Bean. Womp. Seems like the whole tier is off.
    Last edited by legalious; 03-17-2018 at 05:37 PM.

Yeah I’m getting common one star pets from 5 star gale beans... what the f**k?

At this point, the only thing we can do is to just keep sending complaints to support. It seems like an easy enough fix to me, probably just on their back burner....

I've sent in 2 so far. 1 for Soil beans, and now 1 for removal of all the 5* bait.
    Last edited by legalious; 03-24-2018 at 07:51 AM.

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    Members of my teams have said problems have been sorted with latest update . Unfortunately my Phone/Apps won't let me get the update yet - so I'll take they're word for it .

I get a reply stating that "They are available in your account" but I don't have any Epic 5* bait. I'm still hoping that Dean and Tyler look into my attachments that show all my bait. I fear they tend to skip that information.

Yeah the bug has been fixed so at least you know that your baits will work properly. I have no idea if players who had to waste baits will be compensated or not. A couple of players have told me that the support did mention of a compensation plan in progress, but I have never seen the devs mention it, nor hear of any players receiving it.