February Daily Login Reward - Item List

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: February Daily Login Reward - Item List

Post Count

February Daily Login Reward - Item List

Hi everyone!

In order to provide more transparency towards event rewards, we have decided to publish on the forums the list of items you can acquire every day through the login rewards.

Please note that those rewards may be subject to change during the month. Please also note that a token is distributed every day and will contribute towards the Collection goal.

If you wish to provide feedback about the rewards, feel free to drop a reply here! We’re always open to suggestions.

And as always, have fun in game!

Karrazz

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    If they are subject to change, why post them?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lately with all of the issues they’ve been trying to resolve and all of the complaints they receive while doing so, it’s probably best they say “ may be subject to change”. ( In case it does)
    If this game were flawless there’d still be complaints.

As usual. We are all entitled to our own opinions

They are trying to communicate.

Thanks for the info Karrazz.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrazz View Post
    If you wish to provide feedback about the rewards, feel free to drop a reply here! We’re always open to suggestions.
    If you insist, here is 1 suggestion:
    to keep this interesting after day 24 (= 3rd collection item) the items of the last days should be VERY good.
    For instance 50 demons on the last day, and 25 demons on the previous day.

Thank you for posting this list.
    Gunny

Post Count
    it would be nice to offer vaults of gold for free.

Post Count
    Hi everyone!

Thanks a lot for the feedback, we will evaluate the possible implementation of it in the next iteration of the login reward (March basically ).

@gunny22 The main reason why there are less days to complete the collection goals than there are rewards is because some players are not necessarily able to log in everyday. That way, they can still complete the collection even if they missed out a few day. But you do have a point here as players that have already completed the collection goal are less likely to be interested in the following rewards. We will look into this.

TZora Could you please detail a bit more your suggestion? What do you expect to see when you mention Vaults of Gold? Please note that this is still a free login rewards distributed to all players. Giving out too many valuable items (including gold) is always risky as it would effectively drop the value of said item.

Thanks again! And as usual, have fun in game!

Karrazz

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny22 View Post
    If you insist, here is 1 suggestion:
    to keep this interesting after day 24 (= 3rd collection item) the items of the last days should be VERY good.
    For instance 50 demons on the last day, and 25 demons on the previous day.

Thank you for posting this list.
    I like this idea, but how about a special building with a really good (mafia) modifier for the final or penultimate day to reward the very dedicated? And/or maybe a third of a vault of gold on the other of those two last days.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrazz View Post
    TZora Could you please detail a bit more your suggestion? What do you expect to see when you mention Vaults of Gold? Please note that this is still a free login rewards distributed to all players. Giving out too many valuable items (including gold) is always risky as it would effectively drop the value of said item.

Thanks again! And as usual, have fun in game!

Karrazz
    keep it like a lucky draw .. one player per day gets a vault of gold. keep it for lvl 300 players only since lvl 300 players get penalized in a lot of events. something to keep ur top lvl players happy. there should be some advantage to hitting the top lvl.
    hoping i get lucky lol

Lurker
    Post Count
    Where are all the special buildings, I visit other neighborhoods and they got buildings I have yet to see and I'm at level 140, can someone please tell me what I have to do to get these buildings such as the 5th Ave bldg, or the Tea House etc....

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenoralove View Post
    Where are all the special buildings, I visit other neighborhoods and they got buildings I have yet to see and I'm at level 140, can someone please tell me what I have to do to get these buildings such as the 5th Ave bldg, or the Tea House etc....
    The two you mention, Zack's 5th Ave building, and Tsar's Teahouse are both old LTBs. The Teahouse is quite old, so possibly you missed it by starting the game after it came and went. Zack's wasn't that long ago by comparison though. If you missed it for the same reason you might be levelling up too fast!

Judging by how long you've been a member here, that's not the case unless you quit and came back.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 02-10-2018 at 10:50 PM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Can you give a few hood expansions as daily awards?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just noticed you gave away 260 political power twice. Then you need to give 2,500 star power or the extra political powers are useless. That's just for this month. Doesn't take into account the thousands of already useless political powers we have.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    A nice Valentines login prize would have been awesome if it were 5000 star power.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Many people complained that political was hard to get. Since then they are giving more. Now star is low. You do know whatever they decide there will always something be out of balance?
    Gunny

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny22 View Post
    Many people complained that political was hard to get. Since then they are giving more. Now star is low. You do know whatever they decide there will always something be out of balance?
    There is no reason it should be this out of balance. With no boost up it takes what, 33 star and 7 political to start the most efficient production. 33/7 gives you a close ratio of how powers should be given out. When they had the collect x amount of tokens LTQ I never ran out of political because the guy in Japan town dropped those. I finish all LTQ quests and log in daily goals and I have over 8k extra political powers. That's way too far out of balance when I only need 7 to start production.