How much longer will you guys put up with this before you quit?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How much longer will you guys put up with this before you quit?

Banned
    Post Count

How much longer will you guys put up with this before you quit?

The delete app is getting more tempted everyday, not sure how much more patience I have with this game. I have pamued since before factions were around like many of you. Just curious to see where everyone else is at?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This game is way beyond broken. I log on every once in a while just to see if they have announced the expiration of the game. It's funny how the crate events are never effected by any server issues.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What with the lag and all these other issues I would have thought I would have quit by now.......but I don't even feel close.how's that for a true addict/idiot........lol.

Banned
    Post Count
    If it weren’t for factions I’m pretty sure we would have all quit by now.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I ask (sing to) myself every freaking day, should I stay or should I go now?
    Your welcome.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What to do if you want to delete your account: You can delete your Account at any time, for any reason, by emailing us at privacy@decagames.com with the subject “Close My Account”.

Found on http://decagames.com/tos.html

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks Soloer

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    I haven't played this game in at least 2 years now. Takes me 5 minutes to log on and it crashes soon after. I spent way too much time and "resources" to want to delete the app though,lol. Any VFF teams still around?
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Before config files the game was broken, now we are soon back.

Banned
    Post Count
    I just had enough of the testing and DECA’s BS. Just sold every building on my base and deleted the game.

Been playing since before factions, ran a top 50 back in the day. This company has shown throughout the years they don’t care about the quality of the game. And all this testing BS was the needle that broke the camels back.

Good luck to those of you that still play. My gaming will be with Super cell and clash of clans. I think Deca needs to learn from them as their are rarely issues.

Banned
    Post Count
    Been a week since I quit and I don’t miss the game in the slightest amount. I thought I would after playing it so much but I guess the lack of quality, no customer service and the constant issues did more of a toll on the gaming experience than I would have thought.

If anyone is looking for a clan in Clash of Clans PM on here. I’ll check back every few days.