Feedback 'test CoK'

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Feedback 'test CoK'

Post Count

Feedback 'test CoK'

Sadly it is not possible to declare a war.... I keep getting the message 'Cannot reach server....'

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    correct All toons are seeing the same Cannot connect to server. please check your internet connection and try again.

Hope they are working on this fix to their declare engine pointer etc.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It was nice to see at least one war out of this happen ..... not perfect but at least there was one war at the end of the test period.

Of course also there is still not a lot of communication for KA. Deca has asked for feedback and more would be able to give feedback if the Forum got fixed to allow for others to actually log in and post ...

This has been an ongoing issue with this forum for many years also due to some bad info given to the Forum Administrators years ago from previous Gree employees and management. This forum needs to update their e-mail filtering and allow others to actually get their e-mail from all providers instead of a select few for their verification e-mails to start.

The Moderators also need to talk with each other as I am sure they do behind the curtain of the this forum and get in sync with Deca to post appropriate updates not only for CC and MW but for KA.

We all know KA is not the bog bread winner for Gree or Deca compared to CC and MW and a couple of others maybe but:
    Lack of Communication regarding KA is killing the game for many ..... which will also result in a loss of revenue for Gree and Deca as not may are willing to spend real cash atm and are getting fed up with the KA side of the game and its problems and no real communication.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    One war when???

Post Count
    this morning (europe...) another test in 17 min

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    ok so without much if any notification the newest Test CoK: Crushing the Abyss 2018-02-06 12:00:00 2018-02-07 04:00:00 Conquest of Kings is starting soon and a lot are out helping other guilds with such as the big problem with the timing of this test, Guilds cannot get help with GLTQ during the 16HR war, as the others that have jumped to help others may not be able to jump back to their home guilds as when war starts of course users are locked again from jumping. Many are stuck now and those guilds needing help for the GLTQ of course wont get any for the time period things are locked down of course.

Timing and communication for such is a necessity to keep people happy.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    That being said of course so far the matching is happening and it is looking like we may have wars back soon so far now in second war match and seeing also the Epic so hopefully we will also see the others too during this short test war.

Thanks Deca Engineers hopefully things get back to normal soon and then we can all worry about the other issues

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Overall I would say this Second Test COK war went well.

For those that were able to make the timing in the rushed Push thanks for participating ....

The levels of war matching, Normal x0 Premium X1.2 Epic 1.5 And legendary x2 all appeared to be working when guilds were able to get them per the matching engine

The rewards although lame for the most part did pop up as well as the guilds ranking also after having to log out and back in later. I have not checked inventory though for those rewards as I really didnt care personally abotu them as much as getting the War back on track

So thanks Deca and Engineers for getting this back to normal so to speak.

Yes there are still things that need to be fixed like syncing and redraws at times among a few things but one step at a time of course on getting the whole game back on track first.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Everything worked for us too, but there is still the problem of lost hit if you level up during war.

You have the energy for a hit, you level up, get a full bar, then they take away one hit, you are left having been charged twice for that hit.

Very irritating.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes that can be irritating but thankfully does not happen often, they have much more problems to work on. War was all good for us no probs.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I thought it was quicker than previous wars too. I think they may have fixed a few performance issues along the way. Nice work

Lurker
    Post Count
    I hope the upcoming CoK will be good. Kinda excited!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    mostly this second war is ok and working .. still a lot of glitches with leader board showing correctly at times and updating properly with refreshes....
    another issue is with the CP it seems to be broken at times especially with the extra bonuses and temp bonuses. It seems like they are not consistent at all ... I know yes that when one hits the same oppenet too many times too uickly it will vary but thats not the issue I see ... It seems that often the SP calculations are not taking into account the extra bonus percentage regularly if that makes sense. I see no difference really hitting the same targets as I did in the test war without the extra CP bonuses.

It would be nice to see the current calculations being used also as of course those are hard to find now on the forum.