star power is way out of proportion

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: star power is way out of proportion

Post Count

star power is way out of proportion

what is really up with star power?

smuggling power = 362k (totally useless)
    legal power = 80k (useless)
    star power = ZERO
    political power = 2k

with any event, u get the least number of political power but look at my 2k political power. whereas, the star power is zero. know why? because consumption of star power is waaaaaay out of proprtion while generating resources. who did the math with star power?
    Last edited by TZora; 02-01-2018 at 09:23 PM.

Post Count
    atleast lower the consumption with normal production. either make it half or zero, let the smuggling power and legal powers consume with low-grade and normal production. leave star power and political power consume only for efficient production.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Already been brought up and they ignore the issue

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Already been brought up and they ignore the issue
    then they shud be deprived of their daily rice ration!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    smuggling power = 362k (totally useless)
    legal power = 80k (useless)
    star power = ZERO
    political power = 2k
    synbase actions are very slow for me. E.g. between 30 and 60 sec to get the collect button. I hope it runs better on iphone or faster smartphones, but for me this makes the entire synbase useless for me.

This being said, you should do productions in this order:
    efficient -> low-grade -> normal.

In other words, when you run out of political, don't do normal, but do low-grade. This way you save star power for the efficient productions.

My 2cts
    Gunny

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    atleast lower the consumption with normal production. either make it half or zero, let the smuggling power and legal powers consume with low-grade and normal production. leave star power and political power consume only for efficient production.
    Back in the day, if I didn't have enough resources for efficient production, I tended to not do any until I'd got enough built up again, principally because of the outlandish consumption of the rarer items on normal and low-grade.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yeah get it right 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny22 View Post
    In other words, when you run out of political, don't do normal, but do low-grade. This way you save star power for the efficient productions.

My 2cts
    i understand all that but u and sis are missing the point. i have never even been able to touch normal production. i never ran out of political power but i run out of star power over and again. which is what tells me that star power is way out of proportion. technically, one should run out of political power and should be left with everything else. but here i keep running out of star power (while doing efficient production) and i have everything else in thousands.

and this running out of star power has rendered "normal production" entirely useless. so far, i have produced resources in hundreds of thousands but never ever did normal production even once.

Post Count
    add to that, low-grade production is sheet lol.. produces sheet resources

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Just checked mine

Smuggling 379.8k
    Legal 89.3k
    Star 14.4k
    Political 2.8k

Something's definitely gone weird with your star consumption, Zora.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 02-04-2018 at 11:08 PM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    i dont get it. i have always done efficient production and when i run out of star power, have nothing but low-grade going on. never did normal, yet i continue to run out of star power over and again :/

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have more star power then political power

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    0 smuggling
    11.7k legal
    0 star
    7.9k political
    Why would I need so much extra political. They need to give a lot more star to match political and a lot more smuggling to match legal. Deca has no idea on this topic. I'm level 300 and finish all ltq and this is how lopsided it is. I speed up production during our double boosts so I constantly stay empty of star power.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    When Gree introduced the powers it was balanced correctly (shocking they did it right) you can tell by looking at the powers stuck in the syn donations. Now there is always a star power shortage since Deca took over. I have to believe it's to create gold usage by buying them from the building in syn base

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    0 smuggling
    11.7k legal
    0 star
    7.9k political
    Why would I need so much extra political. They need to give a lot more star to match political and a lot more smuggling to match legal. Deca has no idea on this topic. I'm level 300 and finish all ltq and this is how lopsided it is. I speed up production during our double boosts so I constantly stay empty of star power.
    thank goodness! at least someone agrees with me. but i really wonder how did u run out of smuggling power?? i have 365k right now. may be u are not playing many events or perhaps u do the low-grade production a lot?