Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What exactly do you win by paying?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrazz View Post
    Hi everyone!

Thanks a lot for the feedback, we will review all of this for the next iteration of the Login Reward.

Out of curiosity @Mrs Cash, @Pidgeot, @solper, if we were to increase the amount of RnD and Logistics, how much do you think would be a good amount?

Thanks again! And as usual, have fun in game!

Karrazz
    I have no clue as to what number they need to increase to, but as it is, despite my daily playing, I can't produce nearly enough materials, nor can anyone else in my faction, even though they aren't daily players. Propaganda and RnD are hard to get. Right now, I cannot even produce a thing, and it sucks.
    And don't get me started on the unusable faction bank stash.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist of Cain View Post
    IOS accounts do not have the ability to watch videos. Haven’t been able for a few years now. Not going out and buying android devices to play this game, that would be absurd.
    Lol, I am the only Android user in my faction and ended up being the video watcher/concrete buyer It took a long time to get there, but I did it.
    FTR, the LTQ concrete prizes of 1 are an joke. Those should be upped to at least 10.

You can always head over to the trade forum and see if anyone has some to spare. Some will expect something in return, someone might just give some away. It never hurts to ask.
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 02-11-2018 at 10:18 AM.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OlapDev View Post
    You have no droid players in your faction?
    Nox and/or bluestacks run the game (I just installed and checked).. most people have PC

Otherwise spend real cash and purchase it.. it is pay to play/win
    That may be true if this game ran properly but it is a “not worth it to pay to play”in its current state.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just take a look at what you are giving out in CC. In February you are giving out a total of 1200 RnD(star power) and 520 logistics(political power)

Quote Originally Posted by Karrazz View Post
    Hi everyone!

Thanks a lot for the feedback, we will review all of this for the next iteration of the Login Reward.

Out of curiosity @Mrs Cash, @Pidgeot, @solper, if we were to increase the amount of RnD and Logistics, how much do you think would be a good amount?

Thanks again! And as usual, have fun in game!

Karrazz